Hazy (M) | Seokjin

Drabble game request: Jin + "You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into

Drabble game request: Jin + "You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into."+ Pub au 

Character / Genre: Seokjin x reader | Pub!au, smut | 2,898 words (whoops, how did this happen?)

Warning: Smut. More graphic smut and mature contents. Please read with caution. 

❈❈❈❈

"Thanks, man."

Jin nods at the pub's bouncer as the latter walks off from the bar with the last customer of the night, arm wrapped around the drunken man's shoulder to hold his weight and help guide him out of the pub. Jin releases a sigh, eyes still plastered on the men's back as they make their way out, before gazing around at the now empty pub. He retrieves the last empty glasses off the counter to wash them, nodding and smiling to the musicians that are also making their way out to head home.

It's been a long night. The music was excellent, the regular guests came in with extras and the place was packed. Everyone was busy, but Jin had the best time of his life, meeting and talking to a more diverse crowd while serving his best brews of liquors.

The sound of footsteps grabs his attention as he is in the middle of wiping the counter bar to clean them from the excess of drinks, soon met with the bouncer who had just come back from locking the doors. "Still need any help here?" The man asked Jin, rubbing his big hands on his own sore shoulders as he speaks.

"Nah, I'm fine. You can go ahead, all I need to do is a little cleaning and I can head home."

"You sure?" The tall man raises his eyebrows, making sure that it will be alright to leave the young bartender alone.

"I'm sure. I'll lock up, and call a cab immediately to be safe," Jin insisted, smiling at the bouncer for assurance and the man bid his goodbye with a shrug.

Jin waits until he can hear the sound of the entrance door being locked before heading to the back storage to put away the expensive bottles of liquors to keep them safe. By the time he heads back to the counter, he can hear a faint sound of clicking heels on the recently mopped floor. "Did you leave something behind?" He asked without lifting his head, thinking his colleague just came back. But when he does lift his gaze, he is welcomed by the sight he never would have expected to see so late at night at such a place.

"Babe, why are you here?" Jin stares at you with wide eyes, surprised at first, but then his gaze softens the moment he sees the smile on your face.

You answer him with a shrug, still releasing a subtle exhale of relief to the fact that he doesn't scold you for coming in so late. "You sounded really tired on our last phone call, so I thought maybe I can come and pick you up. I thought it'd be safer if I drive you home tonight. And I just feel like you deserve to be spoiled," you spoke to him, walking towards him slowly. "Am I disturbing you?"