Lust Royale (M) | Kim Namjoon

❥ Title | Lust Royale

Title | Lust Royale

Pairings | Namjoon x female reader (feat. Jimin)

Genre | Royal Guard!Namjoon, Princess!reader, Royalty!au, Smut, Angst

Summary | He is a walking temptation, even if he would often argue that you are his. Both of you have known that what you share together is nothing more but an act of sin. But who are you to deny the pull, or the way he ignites the desire within you which would only lay dormant if not for his touch? And he would be a fool to deny you the same, even if he has to watch you walk down the aisle and exchange vows to another man right the next day.

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warnings | Dom!Namjoon, Sub!reader, brat!reader, infidelity, dirty talk, degradation, pet names, name calling, Namjoon has a perverse kink to shave the reader (yes, that's a thing), jealousy, size kink, fingering (female receiver), oral sex (female receiver), clit play, nipple play, breast play, unprotected sex, rough sex, spanking, sensory play, voyeurism, orgasm control, multiple orgasms, praise kink, aftercare.

Word count | 8k words

There is a special place in hell for someone like you.

A place where only the wicked and evil, where cheaters and smugglers are all locked in and punished together.

But you would still rather take it and risk it all, because you can never resist choosing the flames of carnal desire that makes you feel more alive over the cold and bitter and lonely life of a loveless marriage.

Tonight, you have chosen to let the curtains on your massive windows open, refusing to deny yourself the sight of the beautiful night sky. Without any lights in your bedroom, the moonlight's shine takes over. Its light gives life into your bedroom as it shines through the window, illuminating your empty bed and the wedding dress hanging on the other side of the room.

You don't quite understand why you had refused to allow the servants to secure the dress in your wardrobe before they left you for the night. Perhaps your wicked soul is some sort of a masochist after all, as it seems to have the desire for punishment. Because while the wedding dress looks lovely, a masterpiece which had been crafted specifically for your special day, it also serves as a mockery, a reminder that keeps taunting you about the life that could have been. And nobody would understand this because you are the only one who can see it in its true form, to be able to look at it as what it truly is—a shackle that will forever bind and imprison you in the future life of the King's wife.