Heat (M) | Jungkook

Character/Genre: Jungkook x reader | Smut, Fluff, Idol! Jungkook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Character/Genre: Jungkook x reader | Smut, Fluff, Idol! Jungkook

Summary: He needed to clear his mind. And you were his only cure.

Prompt: "I'm not done with you yet."

Warning: Explicit sex scene

❈❈❈❈

The beat of the music is blasting off from the speakers, vibrating the studio's hardwood floor beneath the seven figures which are moving in tune and almost on point following each beat. The continuous sounds of huffing and grunting are being exhaled showing how the boys have been practising on long hours and some steps are starting to appear offbeat, frustrations are showing in their faces as their exhaustion increases.

"Fuck!" Yoongi shouted as he bumps into another as they switch positions. Two boys fall to the ground as bodies collide, the other movements around them come to halt and simultaneously all the boys drop themselves one by one on the floor. Their chests are heaving to catch more oxygen, sweats are dropping, shirts and hair are soaked and sticking on their bodies, and countless curses come out between the short breaths.

"Let's call it for today," announced Hoseok after he went to turn the music off. "There's no point in continuing this. We're too beat up. Let's take a break and come back tomorrow, it's getting late anyway."

The others nod their heads to agree, while Jungkook lowers his own between his arms. He starts ruffling on his own hair, frustration was building inside of his head and he can't voice them out. He is blaming himself for not getting the routine right, making it hard for the others to focus on practice.

"Come on, Kookie. Let's go home," Jimin shook Jungkook's shoulder while standing up. Followed by Jungkook who stands up behind him while murmuring his respond in a low voice with a soft alright under his breath. His head still hanging low.

❈❈❈

It is not even summer time yet but you can feel the air is getting warmer inside the apartment. It is now the middle of the night and no matter how tired you were when you got home, you have been spending the last few hours twisting and turning on your bed, unable to sleep. The room's temperature is too warm, and your body is beginning to sweat too much. Even after you kicked your pyjama pants off, leaving you in your tank top and panties, you still feel the heat burning on your skin. What's worse, is the fact that your boyfriend isn't here, adding loneliness as one of the causes that makes it impossible for you to sleep easily.

Out of frustration you leave the bed and walk out to the kitchen to pour yourself a glass of cold water. Once the refreshing liquid enters your system it relaxes you immediately and you let out a sigh. Unfortunately, the heat comes back not long after. You need more.

You glance at the clock hanging on the wall, figuring the some refreshing might help to relax your body. You turn around to the bathroom, taking off your tank top on your way.