The Stand-In (M) | Namjoon

↳ Character | Namjoon x reader

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Character | Namjoon x reader

Genre | Friends to Lovers!au, Failed Marriage!au, Smut, Angst

Word count | 13,5k words

Summary | Gaining the courage to leave a loveless marriage was hard enough, but is it really a good idea to run to your best friend for help? And would you refuse him when he offers you another kind of 'help'?

Warning | usage of sex toys, oral sex (f and m receiving), graphic depiction of sexual acts, deep throating, light spanking, rough sex, unprotected sex

Author's Note | I know that I've talked about this fic a lot in the past, but I kept pushing it back because I keep on changing it as I go. I nearly decided to just let this idea go when I was giving up on it, but then I changed my mind and opened the draft again in celebration of Namjoon's birthday. It might be a bit late to have this posted, but here it is, my birthday piece for Kim Namjoon. Happy (belated) Birthday, Namjoon!

 Happy (belated) Birthday, Namjoon!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Welcome."

You have just gotten through a terrible flight, hours of traffic jams, and an emotional rollercoaster that seemed like it would never meet its end. For the past three months, you have felt like the world was closing in on you and everyone was against you. Even when you were the one hurting.

But as Kim Namjoon, your best friend of sixteen years, opens the door to his home right the moment you rang his doorbell and welcomes you with his bright smile, you can feel every weight on your shoulders being lifted. If you had questioned yourself before on whether or not it was a good idea to fly across the country to see him, you are no longer regretting that impulsive decision you have made.

"I hope this is okay," he says as he guides you to his living room. He places your suitcase down near the coffee table at the center before turning around to face you.

Looking around the room, you can only sigh. Your emotion is still all over the place and you cannot help but welcome the comfort that is suddenly engulfing you the moment you are in the shelter of his home. "Oh, Namjoon, this is more than okay. Really, you don't have to do this. You could have just let me stay in the nearest motel or something and I'll be alright on my own. At least until I can get my new place settled. I'm a big girl, after all."