Threads (M) | Yoongi, Namjoon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Title | Threads

Summary | Life is full of surprises, just like how people are full of secrets. Just when you had thought you have been lucky enough to have your life figured out, life decides to throw you a curve ball when you least expect it. And there is nothing you could do to avoid it, except to hope that you could hold your secrets as tightly as you possibly could before everything blows up into smithereens.

Pairings | Yoongi x reader, Namjoon x reader

Genre | Slice of Life!au, One-sided Love!au, Smut, Angst, Infidelity, Mutual pining

Ratings | +18 / M for Mature

Warning | Sexual tension, infidelity, mentions of drinking, drunken foreplay/sex (consensual), clothed foreplay, dry humping, thigh riding, hand job, breast play.

Word count | 7,2k words

Music Companion | Axel Enderlin - breathe

✣✣✣

Author's Note | Written as a commission for @yoonminpls | I'm so sorry this took forever, and so sorry that I took quite a turn after our last talk lol. I hope you'll enjoy reading this. Thank you so much for commission me!

✣✣✣

Dazzling lights are shining above your head as you walk past the marbled floor hallway. The steady pacing beneath the bright lights soon becomes alluring enough to slowly soothe the tension rolling down your body, but only to the point until it becomes no longer enough to numb your nerves.

You have grown used to these hallways after walking down this very same path at least once a month for the past year that everything had inevitably become familiar to your memory. The crystal lamps hanging from the ceiling, the champagne coloured wallpapers, the shining marble floors, and the humming sound of the guests chatting and eating while being hidden behind these doors you are walking past by.

In previous cases, you would have felt exhilarated and calm when you walked by this path. Tonight, you are feeling none of it.

Years ago, you would have never found yourself strolling in this place so leisurely with the restaurant's hostess leading the way, as if you truly belong in a place like this. This dining space, located at the top floor of one of the fanciest restaurants in the city, houses rooms that provide privacy for important guests who would require secured, personal spaces to dine in. Behind these doors, private businesses, important meetings, celebrity meet-ups, or even personal affairs are all being held.