The Call (M) | Jimin

Character: Jimin x reader | CEO!au, CEO!jimin

Genre: Implied smut - sort of

Word count: 971

❈❈❈

It was a long busy day for Park Jimin.

The day had started early, filled with continuous long hours of business meetings and gatherings that only ended just before the sun retreated for the night, when he left the last meeting location and decided to let Yoongi dragged him to a certain bar downtown.

"My brain is heating up after listening to those long gibberish filled with data and numbers, and only get to stare at old men all day," Yoongi fussed the moment both men entered the fancy car that belonged to Jimin. "I need alcohol to cool my head before it explodes."

"Yeah, sounds good to me," Jimin replied halfheartedly, wanting no more than to drive straight home to lay on bed, perhaps with you by his side, but the offer of alcohol seemed too tempting to refuse.

They arrived at the fancy old bar, the type of place only Min Yoongi would love, which of course was filled with people who recognized him the moment they both entered the place. They settled at one corner right away, a private booth that seemed to be reserved for Jimin's loyal companion, hidden from the crowd. And only then did Jimin realize how he had been detached from his phone throughout the day.

Jimin plugged his phone into a charger while Yoongi made their order, flicking the lock screen with his fingers with a deep sigh, expecting to see a long list of missed calls and messages from numerous people. He scrolled through the long lists, only to find your name appearing among them. 16 missed calls and more than a dozen messages were left by you. I knew it, he thought to himself with a smirk.

He went through your messages, reading your words with a chuckle and an adoring smile.

You: Baby, are you busy?

You: Oh? I guess you are...please call me when you're free

You: Ah- the perks of having such an important man as a lover. I'm waiting for your call

You: Oh my gorgeous lover, where oh where you might be?

You: Should I call the police to help me find you?

You: Still waiting....okay, I'm gonna stop bothering you cause I know you haven't touched your phone anyway

You: Oh, baby I'm booored....where are you?? :(

You: Why am I missing you so much?

You: Baby? Guess what-

His smile faltered when he opened the next messages waiting in line to be viewed by his curious eyes, for they were filled with your pictures. It started with a photo of you at his home, giving him an innocent wink and a teasing smile, followed by an image of you lying on his bed and wearing only his white dress shirt. And you didn't stop there. He flicked his phone, opening an image of you with his shirt now half unbuttoned. Another image appeared after, one where you were still wearing the shirt, all of its buttons were undone, revealing the pink lace lingerie that you were wearing underneath - the gift he gave you at the last night you had your long hours of lovemaking together.

The last photo which was sent only a half hour ago took his breath - and his patience - away, immediately lifting the phone to call you.

"Hello, baby-" Your cooing voice was heard from the other end of the call, yet Jimin missed the hushed and strained voice that came out through your lips, being distracted by the sound of his thumping heart.

"What do you think you are doing? What were those pictures for?" He asked you, trying his best to lower his voice so Yoongi wouldn't hear the words he spoke.

"Do you like my gifts? I was lonely, and bored, and missing you so bad- I felt like I was being ignored so I decided to punish you a little." A soft sigh followed with a subtle moan escaped your lips at the end of your sentence, and this time Jimin caught on.

"Punish me? Sweetheart, what are you doing at this moment?" He asked you curiously, closing his eyes to imagine you, lying on his bed wearing the pink lace lingerie that was too revealing to his own eyes, with one of your hands hidden underneath the soft fabric covering your mound - the last image he saw on his phone just seconds ago.

"Uhm- right now?" You hushed voice getting more strained, your breathing much ragged, and now Jimin felt more sure than ever that you were doing more than just posing for him. "What do you think I am doing, baby?"

Jimin licked his lips, his mind was filled with all the things he would do to you the minute he reached for home. He was near his limit, and the sound of your sweet voice was not making things easy for him. "Are you touching yourself right now, sweetheart?"

A soft chuckle was heard from the other end, resonating through his ear and he had to grip harder on his phone to help calm himself down. "Maybe," you answered him with a low voice.

"Are you close to cumming?"

A sigh. Silence. "Hmm- maybe."

And that was enough.

"Make sure you don't stop, sweetheart. And if you do cum, don't you dare change from what you are wearing now, don't even think to clean yourself after," he said as he left his seat and started to walk away straight to his car, without even saying goodbye to his curious companion. "I have to see the mess you have done to yourself on my bed to decide what kind of punishment I should give you. Understood?"

"Yes, daddy," a quick answer left your lips - the smirk on your face was hidden away from Jimin's eyes, but the increasing speed of your breathing gave you away. "Please come quickly."

❈❈❈

a/n: in case you are wondering, this was inspired by this picture :)