Lunchtime | Jungkook

Character: Jungkook x reader

Genre / Word count: Fluff / 496

❈❈❈

You stir the food in front of you as it's starting to heat up, some dots of boiling bubbles are starting to appear in some spots. You use the sleeve of your sweater to wipe the sweats crawling on your forehead, a result of spending the last 20 minutes in the kitchen, facing fire burning on the stove and heat that is spreading from the hot pans in front of you.

You take the spatula out of the pan, wipe a finger on top of it to swipe some of the liquid and lick them off your fingers to have a taste. Perfect, it's almost done. Then you give another stir to let the taste set.

You are so immersed in your cooking that you don't realize how Jungkook has been eyeing you from the living room, licking his lips after he saw your tongue flicking on your own fingers. And surely you don't realize it when the chattering noises from the TV show that he's been watching stops as he turns the TV off, or when he gets off the sofa to walk over to the kitchen.

You flinch when you feel his body pressing on your back, his hand holding around your waist.

"Bored?" You asked him when he leans his forehead onto your temple. You can feel his warm breath on your earlobe.

He answers you with a hum and his lips brushing your ear when he whispers, "Let me have a taste."

You slightly turn your body and raise the spatula in your hands to feed him the bit of the food captured on top of it but he refuses.

"No," he said, pressing you closer on his chest. "Do what you did."

You put the spatula back down, after swiping a little bit of the food from it with your finger, then lifting it to his lips. He grabs your wrist, starts sucking your finger in his mouth, and your body shivers when he flicks his tongue on it.

He leans down to kiss your lips, his tongue quickly dominating yours and you let out a moan as he turns your body around to face him so he can deepen the kiss. Your head is spinning and you are now lost in his kiss.

You yelp and push him off of you when you hear the sound of the food boiling hot next to you, and quickly turn the stove off.

"Damn.... We almost ruined lunch," you chuckled. You look back at him when he's not giving you any response, only to find his eyes staring at you with his dark stare. He suddenly lifts your body and starts carrying you bridal style towards your bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

"Punishing you for teasing me."

"What!? But I didn't-," you protested. "And the food-"

"It could wait."

"But I'm hungry!"

He kicks the bedroom door shut as he passes it, entering your bedroom with you in his hands.

"So am I."

❈❈❈