Night Swim (M) | Jungkook

Character / Genre / Word count: Jungkook x reader | Smut | 5,300 words

➽ Warning | explicit sex scene, public/outdoor sex, dirty talk, unprotected sex, a very unhygienic outdoor activity (but it's Jungkook, so whatever), Jungkook's arms (this should always come in warnings)

➽ Music companion | Night Swim

➽ Author's note | This piece was written while I was in the middle of finishing About Time 13.5, so this was not influenced by that video Jungkook posted on Twitter. But I still want to thank Jungkook for posting that video because it helped me a lot during editing process :')

The pathway through the woods is dark, but you have known this path since you were a child that you can find your way easily through

The pathway through the woods is dark, but you have known this path since you were a child that you can find your way easily through. Soon enough, you find your way out. The opening and the wide lake beyond the trees welcoming you are quite a sight to revel in. Everything looks just as beautiful as you remember them as they are illuminated under the bright moonlight.

Wasting no time, you run off towards the lake, admiring the clear water that glows under the night sky. The breeze around you feels cold, and you can only imagine how cold it would be to be in the water at this moment.

The sound of a twig breaking behind you catches your attention. You look over your shoulder to glance at the source just in time to see Jungkook emerging from the line of trees.

"That was an exciting walk," he says, exhaling a deep breath before taking a look around. "Wow, this place is amazing."

"I know, right?" you answer him, pulling his attention on you. "I told you that the walk would be worth it."

Jungkook gives you a small grin as he walks closer. "So, what is this place?"

Shrugging, you turn around to face him. "This is the place where I used to come to when I needed to find peace."

Jungkook holds his gaze on you while you keep on speaking, rambling on all the things you remember doing at this place as a child. The place has served as an escape and the perfect solace each time you needed to hide from the mess happening back home, giving you a lot of memory to reminisce after being away from home for so long. He says nothing as he listens to you at first, but then he cuts you off by leaning down to kiss your lips gently, stopping you from your long rants.