Tease (M) | Min Yoongi

W: Just plain simple smut

W: Just plain simple smut. PWP. Please read with caution.

❈❈❈

"Stop marking me."

You continue kissing and nibbling along the skin of his neck, ignoring the threat that came out through his lips with a deep growl, which only gets you more eager in continuing instead of being intimidated.

Yoongi lies beneath you, unable to push you away or stop you from leaving love bites on his sensitive skin when the warmth of your soft lips is sending shivers throughout his every cell, and the tight walls of your core now clenching around his shaft that is buried deep inside you. All he can do is thrust upward weakly to reciprocate the movement of your hips, bouncing slowly above him while lapping on his neck sloppily, making sure your trails of bites are leaving visible red marks on his fair skin.

You move your hips to a new angle, allowing yourself to scoot lower and leave trails of kisses along his collarbone, eagerly biting harder on its skin while your hips are bouncing up and down on him. Yoongi let out a grunt at the new angle, feeling himself getting deeper inside you and this time he just can't hold back from all the building pleasure flowing all over his senses.

With a tight grip of his hands over your thighs, he pulls you tight, before raising his body off the bed and lifting you with him, flipping your body expertly with him still inside you. You let out a scream at the sudden movement, holding tight on his shoulder while he switches your positions, with him now hovering above your body. Your breath hitches at the darkness residing in his eyes as he looked down at you.

"Fun is over. Now it's my time to mark you," he growls, intimidating you and rendering you speechless, right before he angles himself deeper and starts thrusting into you, hard.

"Oh my God," you scream in shock, holding tight on his upper arms as he repeats the movement of his hips. A loud yelp and continuous cries of his name show him that he had found the right spot and he thrust repeatedly at the very spot, until it becomes too much. You scratch your nails on his skin, slightly trying to get away from him, feeling your climax about to hit you hard any second.

Yoongi tightens his grip on you, biting the skin on your neck and growls, "Don't run away from me, baby girl. Not until I make you cum and beg me to stop." With that, he spreads your legs wider, allowing him to move more freely between them, thrusting deep inside you once, twice, fast and hard until your legs start shaking around him, kicking around above the sheets before they become powerless and limp.

A loud pleasured mewl followed by animalistic voice - that you can hardly recognize as you are flowing high in bliss - comes out through your lips as your climax finally comes, your eyes rolls up when you give in to your high. Yoongi keeps thrusting in and out of you, letting you ride out your climax while chasing his own. He leans down to nibble on your earlobe and whispers all the lewd words that make your head spin, until he let out a deep grunt and a long sigh the moment he releases his load inside your throbbing walls.

You are finally able to control your breath when he starts slowing down his pace, still moving his hips in constant thrusts. He kisses your lips, cheek, jawline and neck softly while making sure you are okay. "I'm sorry if I was too rough, baby," he whispers, softly tracing his fingertips along the side of your body to soothe your senses.

"It's okay. I'm alright," you answer with a soft whisper. Your throat is all dried out from screaming and breathing hard. You pull him down to be able to kiss him with ease, smiling at the edge of his lips. "I'm actually happy. You are marked as mine now," you chuckled tiredly, grazing your fingertips on the red marks across the skin of his neck.

A soft growl slips out of his lips, "And that's what caused all this. I couldn't stop myself because of that damn pretty lips of yours. You should've stopped when I told you to."

"Oh- So was that a punishment for me being a bad girl?" You bite your lips, hiding the grin appearing on your lips.

Yoongi squints his eyes, staring deep into yours with such a dark stare that causes shivers on your skin, but building excitement right at your now sensitive center. "That was punishment for not listening to me," he says to you in such a deep voice, licking his lips while keeping his eyes staring at your lips.

"Well," you answer him, lifting a hand to brush away his dark hair that had fallen forward and is covering his forehead, all wet and sticky with sweat. "Then I don't mind being bad- I'll gladly take any punishment if it's as amazing as the previous one."

"Really, now?" He lifts his eyebrows, before his eyes are filled with sin and lust. He leans down to kiss your lips, deep but lovingly. "Such a bad girl, indeed," he says between his kisses. "My bad girl."

❈❈❈