Ending Note

Got7 Pregnancy Series is finally completed!

This is officially my first completed fan fiction, and honestly, I can safely say that I really enjoyed writing this. Sure, there may be times where I feel like I am not completely satisfied with my writing or I feel extremely demotivated, but seeing all those votes and comments coming from you all always push me on and to create something wonderful to all my readers. After 5 book covers, tons of procrastination, writer's blocks and loads of supportive comments later, this book has finally finished. This is actually my first time writing fan fiction, dating back to the first chapter I posted, so I obviously still have things I can improve. I know some people might not fully support this genre of writing, but no matter what, I really appreciate every single read. Whether you're just passing by or whether you are an ahgase, thank you all so much.

This book obviously has many flaws and mistakes, but I hope you got a bit of laughter and happiness out of this. Funny thing is that I never expected this many people to actually read and take time out of their day to drop down a comment below. It just never occurred to me that people would appreciate my writing. But whenever I see votes coming in a few minutes after I post, it just woahs me a lot. My writing has improved, perhaps my writing style have even changed in some way, and I can't thank you all enough for the inspiration. Thank you again so much for everyone's support, through thick and thin, I can't express my gratitude to you all enough.

I hope that the support on my future works would just be as much as this one, and if it's not, then I will work harder to be a more matured author to you all. From an idea to an actual book, it still sounds impossible to me. To my silent readers, thank you so much for stopping by and reading. To my commenters, thank you for leading a comment, related to the book or not, it cheers me on. To all the people that is celebrating their birthday today, Happy Birthday! To my followers, thank you for following me, I have many more words to put into a book. To the fellow ahgases on this platform, although our 7 boys have disbanded, I hope you will be able to look back and re-read this book in the future with nothing but happy memories!

Just a quick message though, I will be editing some parts of this book and switching the cover to a more aesthetically pleasing one, but the content will remain the same. I will also be going on a semi-hiatus, or more of a break from writing until middle of January where I will hopefully return with a new book. In this time, I will probably whip up some drabbles and mini scenarios here and there but I won't be posting them until further notice. I will also be renovating and deleting some parts of my author's notes which I don't think is necessary, so just a head's up for everyone. So please don't think I don't interact with my readers, I would very much like to chat if you wish to. Private messaging me or posting a comment on my conversation board would be your way of communicating with me. Anyways, hope everyone reading this will have a wonderful day!

I will once again sincerely thank everyone for all your love, support and constructive criticism! It really brightens my gloomy days when I learn that people enjoy what I put out as a author. Once again, sending cuddles and hugs to anyone that is currently needing it. Happy reading! Sincerely, Melo C: