↬ Period

Jaebum:

You knocked gently on the door, pushing it wide open when a familiar voice called out your name. ''Y/N? Come in.'' When you entered the studio, your husband Jaebum turned his chair towards you. He took off his headphones and gave you a bright smile. 

''Have you ate yet?'' You questioned, putting down a container full of jokbal on the table. 

''No.'' Jaebum admitted. He had been spending nights working and coming up with lyrics for the group's new comeback album. When he saw your thoughtful stare, he quickly said, ''I'll eat it later.'' You know how hardworking Jaebum is and how many nights where he wouldn't have a chance to eat. Especially near their promotion where the group was practicing for hours with the new choreography.  It always takes a toll on him and he would come home feeling tired.

''What are you here for? Do you need anything?'' He asked. ''I just came here to visit you.'' You frowned. He observed you for awhile but didn't say anything. ''Well, if you need anything jagi, just tell me.'' He finally said. You nodded and sat on the couch behind the equipment Jaebum was using. You didn't want to disturb him and so chose to let him work.

You closed your eyes as the dull ache got worse and your grip on the couch pillows tightened tremendously. You knew you should have stayed home but the thought of being close to Jaebum nagged at your mind the whole morning. It was either your hormones going crazy or it was you being especially clingy during your menstrual cycle. Jaebum immediately knelt next to you after he saw your eyes scrunched up in pain. 

''Jagi, what's wrong?'' He asked in a worried tone. ''Cramps.'' You mumbled. Jaebum hated how useless he felt when it came to periods. He couldn't stand to see you in pain and knowing that he couldn't do anything to help you made him extra guilty. Jaebum stood up and fished around his bag looking for painkillers. ''How did you-'' You began. ''You were being extremely snappy in the morning so I assumed it was your period.'' He chuckled. You took it gratefully, popping it into your mouth. ''Better?'' Jaebum inquired. ''Mhm.'' You said, snuggling closer to your husband. ''Should we go home?'' He said, softly patting your hair. You pouted and said, ''I thought you needed time alone to work.'' Jaebum smiled, ''I can work at home, besides my jagi always gives me inspiration.'' You giggled at his response. ''Let's go home and watch some movies,'' He suggested, ''with cuddles and takeout of course.''

Jinyoung:

You wrapped the blanket closer to yourself as you whimpered in pain. Your whole body ached and your uterus was literally trying to kill you. You couldn't reach the bathroom cabinet in search for painkillers as you couldn't walk. You groaned as another cramp had you shifting uncomfortably on the sofa. The door swung open and in entered your husband, sweaty and tired after a dance practice. The new choreography was really challenging and being in sync with the other members meant taking time to examine each detail. Jinyoung was exhausted and he wanted nothing else but to be in his own bed. He immediately headed for the bathroom and took a nice long shower. 

After slipping on some shorts and a loose fitting hoodie, Jinyoung noticed how silent the house was. He ruffled his hair and went to the living room where you were curled up on the sofa. The TV was switched off and the lights were dimmed except for the lava lamp on the coffee table. 

''Y/N?'' Jinyoung called out. He sat on the chair opposite the sofa and stayed silent. He liked to kept his distance where you were on your period because his sassiness was not needed but when he heard your little grunts of pain, he was more worried. Jinyoung was the mother of the group and often cared for his members as well.

''Jagiya? Period cramps bothering you?'' He asked. Jinyoung knew your menstrual cycle better than you. ''I think the cold smoothie I had yesterday is really making things worse than usual.'' You confessed. ''Cold smoothie? You know it makes your cramps worse, why did you even attempt to drink it?'' Jinyoung proceeded to lecture you. ''I didn't know my period would come today.'' You said, sheepishly. ''I am going to get the water going and let your work place that you aren't coming in tomorrow.'' He instructed. ''Thank you, Jinyoung.'' You responded in a soft voice. 20 minutes later, he brought out a tray of 'nutritious' foods. Jinyoung dipped the spoon into the hot steaming soup and you had the whole bowl down within seconds. He made sure to let you know that the soup was some of his homemade stuff. When you were done with your meal, you insisted to cuddle with him with much protests from Jinyoung. You two ended up watching the new drama he was starred in while snuggling.