↬ Gender Reveal

Jaebum:

Your (brother/sister) securely tied the knot around the Piñata head before stepping back to the crowd of people, specifically your husband's family, your family and some of the vacant members that had decided to join the fun. You had the brilliant idea to create a DIY llama head with a yellow color leash and flowers as accessories for the gender reveal party. You were holding a baseball bat with both hands, ready to attack the Piñata. In order to prevent you from knowing the gender beforehand, your mom had took matter into her own hands and fill the Piñata with colored confetti and sweet treats that is base on your baby's gender. 

''Ready?'' Your mom chuckled, holding the camera steadily and giving you the signal to start. ''Go Y/N!'' Jackson screeched. You face the Piñata and started hitting the llama head with your baseball bat. Jaebum was doing the same, a wide smile spread across his handsome features as both of you aggressively poke the Piñata until a hole appeared on its face. 

''Hit harder hyung!'' Youngjae yelled excitedly. With the final blow, the Piñata cracked in half. A mixture of pink confetti and sweet treats scattered onto the floor and you tackled Jaebum into an embrace. ''We're having a girl jagi.'' He said in realization. You nodded in his chest, and didn't let go until he pulled away, his eyes sparkling and his lips curved into a smile. 

''I am having a granddaughter!'' Jaebum's mom cheered. ''What a surprise.'' Y/BF/N said, extending her arms and hugging you tightly. ''Congratulations on the little girl hyung,'' Youngjae laughed. ''and you too, noona.'' You watched as BamBam took a present behind his back, ''I know you said it's not mandatory to bring a gift but you know me, there were just too many cute outfits at the mall and I picked your little girl some gender neutral outfits.'' You thanked him and place the wrapped gift on the table where other gifts were piling up. You joined the crowd of people, all of them approaching you and Jaebum to congratulate you both. ''Now if you will excuse me, I have candy to eat.'' You heard BamBam's voice as he crouched beside the broken llama head and fished out a handful of pink candy poppers. You placed Jaebum's hands on your bump and tilted your head. ''I can't believe we are having a little girl.'' He murmured beside your ear, his lips grazing the spot on your neck lightly. You hummed in response, taking in the celebration scene unfolding before you. ''I can't believe it either.''

Jinyoung:

You set down plates and napkins onto the table, completed with forks and knives. You had always had an interest in baking so when your mom suggested you bake a cake to announce the gender of your baby to both your husband, your respective families and the members, you had gladly accepted. Jinyoung poked his head through the opened kitchen doorway to inform you that the boys had arrived.

He was looking especially handsome today after hurrying home from his 'He is Psychometric' fanmeeting, with a button up shirt, black pants and combed back hair with faint traces of cologne. (Jinyoung always looks like a whole snack, no, a whole buffet, thank me later) You finished sprinkling the top of the cake with candy and piping the remaining of the white frosting to the sides as decorations. As the low chatter from the boys increased, you knew they were approaching the living room, which was connected to the kitchen. You slipped off your apron and admired your cake. 

''Ready jagi?'' Jinyoung asked. You gave him a nod and turned to face the cake again. To your surprise, a pair of hands wrapped around your expanding waist. ''You have cream on your nose silly.'' He said, spinning you around carefully and kissing the sides of your cheekbones. You wiped off the cream and blushed. ''Come on, I am excited to find out what the gender of our baby is.'' 

You brought out the cake and place it in the center of the dining room table, earning many gasps from the boys who were sat neatly. ''Did you make this cake by yourself Y/N?'' Mark asked in shock. ''I did.'' You said proudly. ''No way, the cake is so pretty.'' He said, pointing at the white cream roses on the side. ''With a bit of practice, I'm sure you could replicate this cake too.'' You said, picking up the knife. Jinyoung clapped his hands to get the boy's attention and grabbed the camera to start recording. ''Time to cut the cake!'' Jackson cheered. ''What do you think the baby is?'' Yugyeom questioned. ''I personally think it's a girl while Jinyoung keeps switching between guessing a boy and a girl.'' You answered. ''Go ahead Y/N.'' Jinyoung smiled. You push the knife into the spongy cake, frosting licking the sides of the knife as the cake spilt into portions. You sliced the cake until it reached the plate and did it for the opposite side. You took a deep breath then pulled the slice of cake out. In the middle slab of the cake was a layer of pink frosting. Your mouth dropped open; you were right. As the boys congratulated you two, you turned to Jinyoung whose eyes were shaped into half crescent moons. ''We are having a girl!''