↬ Scares

Jaebum:

You sat on the floor with one shaky hand reaching for your phone, the other hand rubbing your enormous bump. You'd just been resting on the couch and mindlessly scrolling through the selection of films on your TV when you started getting those awful pains in your stomach. You shrugged them off as occasional cramps which had been appearing more frequently as the days past, but you were convinced that nothing too serious would happen. Besides, you still had a month and a half. Moonji couldn't come yet. 

You were about to stand up and go grab the leftover sandwich from the day before to snack on when a piercing flash of pain appeared in your abdomen, completely knocking the air out of you. You bent down breathlessly and let what was left of that horrible pain subside. This was probably the worst thing that could happen while Jaebum was away in the studio, preparing to record his lines for the unreleased album. 

You felt the tears prick behind your eyes, causing you to spiral into a full blown panic attack that you had not expected. You were panting, and your lungs suddenly seemed to be too small an organ to be breathing in. Your hands were clammy, and your heart was beating much quicker than normal. You felt sick to your stomach and fear overclouded your jumbled mind. 

You wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry but for the sake of your unborn child, you managed to shakily press in Jaebum's phone number. You groaned in frustration and took in a deep breath after several missed calls. You quickly switched to calling Jackson, who in return, almost immediately answered. 

''Y/N-ah! How are you and Moonji?'' He exclaimed. You were about to answer, when another flash of pain appeared. You whimpered into the phone, and managed to stutter out a response. ''J-Jackson, g-go get Jaebum, I-I don't know what's wrong with M-Moonji but it h-hurts.'' You muttered. ''Don't leave the phone, I'll get BamBam to talk to you while I get him.'' He gasped. 

You remember vaguely of the events that happened after your conversation with Jackson; the hurried journey to the hospital, Jinyoung frantically driving while composing himself for the sake of his future goddaughter and Jaebum reassuring you all the way there. 

When you woke up again, this time on the hospital bed and an IV attached to your arm, you found the doctor and Jaebum talking beside you. ''I-is m-my b-baby alright?'' You said weakly. ''Oh, fantastic, now we can talk to you both. Everything is fine; we managed to control the situation without inducing labor. You should take it easy for now, the baby's in a very stressed condition which explained those pains you were experiencing.'' Jaebum looked at you with tear-filled eyes after the doctor left, and with a trembling voice, he said, ''I-I j-just love you both too much to lose you.''

Jinyoung:

You entered the steam-filled bathroom with a small smile painted on your face. You haven't been feeling yourself this past week and your husband was kind enough to run you a bath and treat you to a special home-made dinner. You had just finished the delicious dishes he had cooked when Jinyoung delighted you to the sweet aroma of the bathtub. 

You had asked him to join you, but he insisted to finish washing the dirty plates before preparing for bed. You didn't mind though, knowing that Jinyoung loved to have everything organized and tidied up before he went to bed. Besides, you want to fulfill your hygiene satisfactions. 

You stripped off your undergarments and slowly lowered yourself into the tub of lukewarm water. You sighed with pleasure and let the water completely soaked you from head to toe. You took the soap and started to scrub yourself when you were hit with a wave of pain that had you clutching the edges of the bathtub. You reassured yourself that it was probably only third trimester phases when you felt a weird, almost tingly sensation between your legs.