↬ Nursery/ Decorations

Jaebum:

You smoothed out the wrinkles on the mini sweater with the iron and folded it symmetrically before placing them along the bottom drawers of the dresser. You had every drawer labeled and color coordinated for easy access and you were finally satisfied with the layout. Jaebum was in the other room, repainting the chipped wall with a coat of white. You poked your head through the opened door to see your husband stepping back to admire his handiwork. 

''Jaebummie,'' you giggled. ''I need some help moving the dresser into here.'' He turned around with a small smile on his face and nodded. You watched as he struggled to move the dresser into a right position to lift up but once he succeeded, he hoisted the dresser with both arms underneath with ease. ''Move it to the right, no, just an inch further-'' You directed. ''stop there, perfect.'' Jaebum sighed in relief and moved on to assemble the crib while you added the decorations into the nursery. 

You wiped the mirror with a cloth and stared into the shiny glass that revealed your 23 weeks bump. ''Woops.'' You heard Jaebum mutter under his breath as he dropped the hammer. You carefully lifted up the pot of greenery and set it down beside the dresser and the mirror. You went to the laundry room and returned with an empty hamper that would store all the baby's dirty clothing. You ran the vacuum on the surface of the white carpet, determined to make sure that the nursery would be dust free by the time Moonji was going to arrive. 

''I'm hungry.'' You murmured, letting your exhausted body rest on the armchair. ''You want me to go make some lunch first? I can always figure out the crib anytime.'' Jaebum suggested, running his hands through his hair as he checked his clock above the door. ''Thank you.'' You said shyly. It was 15 minutes later and you were touching up on the decorations adorning the walls. You adjusted the framed picture of a tiger cub and stood back to stare at the intricate design. You didn't notice when a pair of hands were placed on the sides of your expanding waist and Jaebum holding you as his little spoon. ''I can't wait to have Moonji using this room.'' He said, laughing at the end of his sentence as he sheepishly place his head on your shoulders. ''I absolutely love this room Jaebummie; thank you for doing all of this for us.'' You whispered. ''Anything for my two sweet princesses.'' He chuckled. You turn around to face him and pecked a kiss on his lips. ''Now can I have the sandwich please? Moonji and I are hungry.''

Jinyoung:

Jinyoung:

You entered the oddly silent house with raised eyebrows when you spot a clean kitchen and your husband nowhere to be found. It was his day off and you went out to get Jinyoung's favorite takeout as the shop does not offer delivery service. You place the bag of food on the counter and ventured into the quiet hallways until you caught a glimpse of someone fast asleep in your shared bedroom. 

You shrugged it off, knowing that it wasn't uncommon for Jinyoung to take a nap during the day, but the fact that he didn't step foot out of the house and he still decided to sleep made you worried. You pushed those thoughts out of your head and decided to leave the decorations you picked up at a garage sale in the unfinished nursery for later. You pushed open the door and found yourself in shock as you viewed the completed room.