↬ He's Overprotective

Jaebum:

You stood outside the building with your face hidden to the public, occasionally looking towards the crowds of fans holding their phones and eagerly awaiting their idol's appearances. You knew that Jaebum was probably going to be annoyed that you'd escape from the house in your heavily pregnant state, but you are desperate to go out and join the other members for their movie night. You'd tried to distance yourself from those swarms of fansites but the amount of people had started to increase as the interview inside had come to an end. 

You were about to take another step backwards when a fan tapped you on the shoulder lightly. You jolted back, startled, and clearly surprised by the unsuspected attention. ''Oh my, I'm really sorry.'' The fan apologized. ''I just wanted to know the location of the nearest bus stop.'' 

You pulled your cap further down your face before responding, ''Just two streets down to the left.'' She thanked you for the reply and hurried away. You were about to pull out your phone from the pocket of your sweater when you heard the shrill voice of fans screaming. 

You curiously watched as the guards tried to separate a way for the idols but failed as the paparazzi bombarded them with cameras and other recording devices. You managed to catch a glimpse of Jaebum, who was herding the rest of GOT7 to the black vans on the side of the road. You chuckled as you heard him instructing the members loudly, ''Jackson, don't stray from the group, Jinyoung, stay back with the maknae line!'' 

As the group approached the vans, their female manager quickly assisted you into the vehicle and made certain that you were comfortable before closing the door with a swift motion. You heard the screams outside get louder before the door clicked open and in popped the head of BamBam, who was just as surprised. 

''Noona! You're here!'' He exclaimed. ''I swear to god,'' You heard Jaebum growl outside. ''If it's another crazy sasaeng-'' His words were cut short after he noticed you. ''How did you get here?'' Jaebum asked in confusion. His eyes widened in realization as he looked back at the crowd forming outside the building again as the next idol group exited. He scooted closer to you and scanned your body for any injuries. ''Y/N-ah, you were suppose to be resting at home! It's not safe. What if something goes wrong?'' You chuckled at his over protectiveness before kissing him on the lips lightly, making Jaebum flustered. ''I did rest! I just wanted to go out for a couple of hours while I can.''

Jinyoung:

You took the remote control on the coffee table and flicked through the channels until you landed on something you were interested in. You finally settled for a show that features various Japanese cuisines before proceeding to stare at the screen with a growling stomach. You were ravenous, and the thought of eating something as simple as a burger with a side of fries, sounded really tempting to you as of right now. 

It's just that you've been eating really bland, and healthy, dishes made by your husband the whole month. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but you still wanted a long sip of your beloved banana milkshake before Jinyoung came snatching away your drink because it was labeled 'unhealthy' in his dictionary. 

You reached under the pile of pillows on the floor and fumbled around for your phone. It won't do any harm to Jiwoo if you just ordered a single burger from the nearest fast food chain while Jinyoung was away running some errands. Besides, you were certain that you won't get caught.

Which is the opposite of what exactly happened, because after you took a big bite out of your delicious burger, you heard the door from the front entrance opened. ''Y/N-ah, what are you doing?'' You turned around with wide eyes, and managed to wrap up your burger and slid it into the paper bag that it came from.