↬ First trimester issues

Jaebum:

You had decided to lounge around with your husband after he found out he had a free day off. It was raining outside and you couldn't help but be moody with the weather. You two were watching a drama peacefully when a very explicit scene came up. An explicit scene to you. The main character had been hit by a car and was rushed into the hospital. When the doctor announced that the girl was in a coma, you started tearing up for no reason. The pillow that you were holding was starting to dampen due to your tears. Jaebum looked up from his laptop and frowned. He had taken the opportunity to work on lyrics while accompanying you as well. 

''What's wrong jagiya?'' He asked. ''Everything is wrong with the drama!'' You cried. He looked at the screen then back at you. ''The girl is lying down on the hospital bed.'' He commented. You threw your hands in the air. ''That's the point, she's dying.'' You said angrily. ''Calm down, stress is not good for the baby.'' Jaebum murmured. ''It's these stupid hormones from me being pregnant.'' You muttered. ''The male character; look at him.'' You sobbed. He silently obeyed as to not infuriate you any further. ''He is good looking.'' Jaebum stated. ''I know he is.'' You yelled. ''Is he more good looking than me?'' He chuckled. You stared at your barefaced husband. ''What kind of question is this? Of course it's you. You're my everything.'' 

You crossed your arms over your chest. ''Ouch.'' You stuttered when you hit your tender breasts. Without saying a word, Jaebum leaned over and unclasped your bra. ''Is this better?'' He inquired. ''Yes, thank you.'' You said. ''Want me to massage it?'' Jaebum offered. ''Pervert.'' You mumbled. You two sat in silence before another dialogue scene made you tear up again. ''The male character didn't even confess to the main character yet! I ship this couple together. The girl better not die.'' You muttered. ''I am sure she won't.'' Jaebum reassured you. ''How do you know? Have you watched it?'' You demanded. ''No, I haven't.'' Was his quick response. 

''I am hungry. Do you think you can get me some ice cream?'' You asked hopefully. Jaebum gave a groan but when he saw your pout, he agreed. ''Thank you Jaebummie!'' You clapped your hands in delight. 

Half an hour later, he returned from the convenience store with a plastic bag. He pulled out a tub of mint chocolate ice cream and handed it to you with a metal spoon. You took it gratefully and gulped down several scoops of ice cream. You being ravenous were an understatement. Jaebum watched with amusement as you finished the tub in less than 15 minutes. ''Did our baby appreciate the ice cream?'' He teased. ''Jaebummie is the best!'' You said happily. You nuzzled your head into his neck while he cooed over you. To be honest, Jaebum didn't know how to handle the rest of your mood swings throughout your pregnancy. 

Jinyoung:

You sat up groggily as you heard your name being called from downstairs. ''Y/N! Where are you?'' Your husband yelled from the front entrance. ''I'm in the bedroom.'' You softly said. Jinyoung appeared through the doorway several minutes later and stared at your figure on the bed; you were wearing one of his shirts and pajama pants. ''I thought I told you to get ready before leaving for practice jagi?'' He raised his eyebrows. ''I'm just so tired.'' You mumbled. You did look exhausted to Jinyoung although you had slept in this morning. 

''You know what, we can cancel lunch with the boys.'' He finally replied, taking out his phone in the process and calling Youngjae to let the others know. ''But-'' you opened your mouth to protest. ''No buts, I don't mind missing lunch with the boys. Besides, you know what happens when BamBam and Yugyeom bring their girlfriends, they act all mushy and stuff.'' Jinyoung said. ''I don't think that is healthy for the baby to see.'' He added. That was Jinyoung's way to make you feel better; making sarcastic comments or sharing one of the maknae line's embarrassing moments.

''I thought the only sensible member was Youngjae but it was just an hour ago when I caught Youngjae and his wife making out in the empty practice room.'' Jinyoung paused, ''it wasn't a pretty sight.'' You giggled in amusement; when was Youngjae considered the sensible one out of the maknae line? (Tbh, they are all crackheads)