.
.
.

It's lunch time and I went to comfort room. I'm finish releasing it and went out.

While walking I was gonna go side but I bump into someone and the one I bump, fell and it's things.
"Oh sorry sorry~~", I apologize and get the papers to help her.
"No it's ok. I was the one who's not looking my way.", wait this voice sounds familiar. I look at her and wow. Just wow.

It was Nayeon and she look at me with shock but I help her get the papers. I became stoic and gave her the papers.
"Sorry and bye.", I said and left her. She just bow a little but I just left her. Oh come on!!Why am I meeting them one by one?¡ Aish~😑
"What's with that face you've got?", Jisoo ask as I sit with them and they started eating.
"Nothing, I just bumped into someone I didn't expect.", I said sarcastically. They look at me while eating so I start eating.
"I bet one of them. Who is it?", Lisa ask.
"It was the oldest.", I said. They made an 'o' expression.I nod.
"Don't ever ask how or what questions about them.", I said quickly before Jennie can ask. We just eat.
Then Jungkook came to me and look at him.
"What?", I ask.
"I just wanna ask. Did you really join at school president?", he ask happily. Oh yeah.
"I didn't but MY friends joined me in.", I said and I emphasize the 'my' word. I look to this four and just smile with peace sign.
I look at my twin.
"Oh but that's great I'll support you sis bye~", she said and go. What¡¿ Oh come on I don't want that! I just eat my foods.
"He just talk to you to confirm it huh.", Lisa said.
"Sometimes he's like that. That's why sometimes I hate him.", I said.
"Yeah but that type of brother is rare here in our world.",Rose said.
"I agree. He's handsome, talented, popular, and he has a good personality. Like you but a little. You two are little similar.", Jennie said.
"Yeah yeah. I'll just get some ice cream. You'll want? But own money.", I ask.
"Yeah of course we like too.", Jisoo said and they gave their money.
"You know what to buy so hurry up we will wait you here.", Lisa said like she's the boss.
"Tsk. Don't act like that.", I said and walk away and they just laugh at my back. Bit I just smile because I'm lucky to have friends like that.

"Ma'am 4 vanilla ice cream in cup and 1 chocolate ice cream cup.",I said.
"Can you hold this 5? By yourself?", the lady ask when she's getting the ice creams as I pay.
When I was gonna say something, someone interrupted.
"No she can't hold all of it so I'm here to help her.", I look at this girl and oww, It's Jihyo. I look at the lady and she were shock. Of course she's shock because we are known as an enemy or they are known as my hater.
"No I can put it in a tray.",I said to the lady.
"Ok then.", she said and get some tray.
"I was trying to help.", she said. I face her.
"Yes thank you for trying. You can leave know. I don't want to be talk about or issue.",I said plainly and I look away at her and thanks god. The lady is here and I get it quickly and left Jihyo.
"Why is Jihyo there?", Jennie ask as I sit and gave their ice cream. Mine is chocolate.
"She just order something.", I said and eat the ice cream same as this 4.
"Then why did you face her?", Jisoo ask.
"I just look at her because she can't wait to order.",I said and they just nod.
"Is that so?",Lisa ask.
"Yes it is.",I said.
"You really love chocolate flavor.", Jennie said.
"Yeah because this my life~", I said like a kid.
They giggle at my action and I just realize we are here at the canteen. I bow my head in embarrassment.
"Hehe that chocolate can change you to a little kid. Really. I must feed you with chocolates~So that you will act like that~", Jisoo said. I look at her with evil eyes.
"I will never act like that again.Whatever you do.", I ask like a confident mature girl.Well I am.
"Yeah yeah you just repeat that multiple times.", Rose said.
"But this time.I will not.", I said.
"Ohh..lets see in the future then.", Lisa said and the 3 agree.
"Yeah future.", I said and munch my ice cream.
.
.
.
I'm here at home and open my instagram. I have 50 million followers by the way and my brother is more popular than me because he has hundreds of followers.
As I scroll over I saw my face. I open my eyes widely and look closely. Nanni?!!
Why is my face been posted?!!! And the image is what I did at there?!! Ahh!~~
Someone knock on my door.
"Come in!~"
It open and it's my twin.
"Look what I saw~~ Your kid-like-acting~~", he said and showed me the picture. I look at him with killer eyes.
"I saved it by the way and heart it~~", he said.
"Yah!!", I shouted.
"Look millions heart it and millions saw it~", he said.
"Err get out!~", I shout again. He just run away happily and closed the door.
Aish, that's why I'm rarely posting some picture because I know that some will save it.
I commented at this man who post it and log out.
Aish I will not act like that in a public, again. I promise that.
Someone is calling me and it's Jisoo.
"What is it?"
"Did you saw it!~~"
"Hey are you still there?"
"Yeah I'm here and saw what?", I ask innocently.
"The picture in instagram?~ Your famous now~ Oh yeah your famous but your so famous right now~"
"I hate you~"
"I love you~ See you tomorrow!~", then she hung upb. Aish~
I should be late tomorrow.

A/N:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA-sama!~~~