Reader's Review

Reader's Review

Because of the readers undying support and love to Reunion of Hearts, I get this one part of the book for them to express their thoughts about the story. Parang ito ang way ko to say "THANK YOU" to them. 

I chose 20 readers randomly based on their comments and message on Facebook, KRDA group page, message here on Wattpad and on twitter. Plus the comments and messages of my co-Admins in KRDA group page.

And here they are.....

"I love Reunion of hearts because it is one of a kind, the story makes us feel a lot of different emotions and lets us experience a kind of love that is sincere, faithful, unconditional, and at the same time, it's realistic and very interesting, the kind of story that anyone could relate to it. Splendid!"

                                                                                                              - Karina Fuentes (Wattpad)

"Reunion of hearts does not only evolved in friendship turns to secret love when they were young but also true love when they became young adult. It projects that there is such thing as true love, regardless of time,space, and distance. It surpassed amidst temptations & fears, as long as they hold on to each other faithfully, honestly,& truthfully. Nobody could tear them apart. That today, there is still a love so great. The story both inspired the young & old."

                                                                                                              - SybilLee (Wattpad)

"ROH is one of a kind love story from childhood friends to best friends turn to one true love... It's really a complete package it make me fall inlove again- kilig kilig and sweet moments and sometimes make me teary eyes... This story also prove that if two persons are meant to be, they can conquer all the trials and difficulties that may come there way and no matter what will happen they will still end up with each other.. then we can say that they are really meant for to be. We call this DESTINY..... Thanks faye for writing and sharing this wonderful story to us.."

                                                                                                            - LheeCamonino (Wattpad)

"Hi Ms. Faye, good afternoon! :-) Ang masasabi ko sa story mo ay AMAZING! Kakaiba po ang ganda-ganda po ng plot ng story! Full of excitement, kiligness, iyakan, at may pagka jolly kunti. Sometimes ay may maiinis na eksena pero bawing bawi parin po Ms. Faye hihi :-) May mga eksena na kikirutin ang akong puso kasi ramdam na ramdam ko po ang story! :-) And I always imagine na what if ganito ang mangyari sa totoong buhay nina Kim at Xian how Amazing talaga! :-) Super kinikilig talaga ako habang nag-iimagine po! I liked the ending kasi Happy Ending sya Ms. Faye at full of love, happiness, hope, faith, trust at honest, & always GOD is the centered sa lahat ng relationship Ms. Faye! :-)) Super na iyak ako sa ending means tears of joy! :-)) Keep it up Ms. Faye I am always here to support your story. Always remember I'm your num. 1 ! Two thumbs up! GOD bless always po Ms. Faye! :-))) <333"

                                                                                                            - MariaGoretti (Wattpad)

 "Lagi ako pinapangite ng ROH. :) Natutunan ko din sa story na to, na kahit gano pa katagal na panahon ang lumipas kung nagmamahalan talaga kayo at the end of the day kayo pa rin talaga. Dahil sa story nato lagi akong Inspired at laging natutulog ng may ngite sa labi :)))"