When he heard this, he shrugged his shoulder off rather nonchalantly and stood up straight again, "Well, your idiot of a boyfriend called me to get you out of there when he heard the cops were approaching. He was searching for you. But someone just had to leave their phone in the car and wander around on her own with no cares at all."

After he mentioned about the phone, that I realised I legit didn't have it with me. Instantly, I repeatedly slapped my forehead and groaned loudly inside the car. "Idiot idiot idiot. Ugh!"

Taehyung must have been worried sick about me and I still had the audacity to call him selfish when he was the one who had to give in to his ego and ask jungkook for help!

Now, I feel so bad.

"You might want to tone down your volume a little Scarlet or people might think we're having some kind of kinky game in here." he pointed to the small shelter right beside the lake and I noticed there was like 3 grandmas in their 70's, fishing, and giving no care to the things around them. Heck, they're not even talking to each other.

I couldn't help myself but to roll my eyes at his way of joking and he threw me a smirk in respond before he made his way to the shelter. I observed his retreating self and I have got to admit that he do has that kind of look, you know the look where every lady would fight to have as her soulmate?

And yes, he was just beyond attractive and it insane - with his captivating pair of hazel eyes, with that just-waking up hair which he tousled with his hands a few times, that fit grey t-shirt that didn't do justice in helping to cover his muscular built and that tight jeans, that long legs and damn it, he's a quarterback. What a cliché. For a moment, I felt so envious that someone really was out there living a life being a full package homosapien product.

I then turned facing the rear view mirror and I almost screamed at the beast in the mirror.

Did I just see myself clowning a clown!?

My brunette wig was a total mess as they tangled literally everywhere and heck, some of it had even left the root of my head as they dangled uglily above my head. My wig cap was showing and it went passed a few inches over my blonde hair. The worst part was, when I looked closely to the mirror, I found a piece of plastic sticking on my left cheek and a loud gasp escaped my mouth when I pinched the plastic thing off my face and figured out it was none other than my grey contact lenses.

I've been glaring at Jungkook looking like this!? And should I add, with my 3 eyes!?

I stole a glance at Jungkook and saw that he just finished washing his face using the lake water and currently was talking to the three grandma. Those grandmas' face lighten up as they stared admirably at Jungkook. I had to snort at that real unlady-likely and quickly began making myself looked more presentable. I pulled the wig out of my head and released my natural blond hair down, stopping at my mid-back.

It was after I have done making myself look decent that my eyes dropped upon the familiar black tight shirt and the black leather jacket threwn over the passenger seat. My eyes widened in horror when I finally remembered that that was what I wore last night, not this red jacket I was currently wearing. Heck! It didn't even zipped and was showing literally everything.

Did I hurt my head somewhere that I literally forget about everything!?

After Jungkook put me into the car last night, everything else became so blurred. I didn't remember wearing one of his jacket and I didn't even--wait.

Did he perhaps the one undress me last night!?

The thought of having Jungkook stripping me out of my outfit literally made a shade of red appeared on my cheeks. I felt so embarrassed to have any guy looking at my body since I have always been so insecure to show them. A silhouette made its way into my view and I quickly finding the two end of the zip to merge them together and zip it up but much to my dismay, it stuck midway due to my necklace. Eyes still as wide as before, I watched him nearing me, I turned my body slightly to the side, covering my bare body from his view and immediately screamed, "Wait wait Jungkook stop stop right there!"