"Hm? Why are you not talking? It's not polite to keep silent when there is someone asking you questions," the demon said, using her index finger to touch her cheek and tilting her head.

"How come you are talking about politeness when you are dressing like that?" Hanabi retorted.

"He~ how rude of you to put a comment on woman's clothes. I was planning to watch you play, but it seems like I would like to play with you myself," she lifted her hand up to her face and let out her sharp nails.

Instead of feeling intimidated, Hanabi lowered her swords and smiled to the demon. "Watch me play? Then were those weaklings are your underlings?"

The demon smirked. "You could say that, but that is none of your concern now!" She flew down and strike the Nature Pillar with her nails, but Hanabi easily dodge it.

"Attacking me like that... you don't know who I am, don't you?"

"Oh? Don't worry Pillar-sama, that was just a mere stretch." The demon snap her fingers and the room around them both is filled with demons. "Even you can't leave this place without a scratch with this much of demons! We won't let you leave this place without you dying or become a demon!! HAHAHA!! Now, let th-"

Slash!

She cutted the demon head in a second, cutting the speech. "Blah, blah, blah. You are noisy, just die already," she mock her in her last time.

The demon gritted her teeth. "YOU WENCH!! KILLED HER NOW!!" She yelled, instructing her underlings to go after the Nature Pillar.

Hanabi clenched both of her swords before glancing at the demon head that is slowly dispersing into the air. "You really don't know anything about me, huh?" She smirked. The demon girl who saw the Nature Pillar's expression is widening her eyes in fear. "I can't be turned into a demon by your filthy blood. You know why?"

She lifted her swords and slashed around all of the first line of the demons that are attempting to kill her in one swing. Smile is still plastered on her face. "Because I am a monster."

❃❃❃

"Hmm...that's the fifth time. And that was no good either. It didn't work," Douma, the Upper Moon Two said after absorbing Shinobu's poison. "It's getting less and less effective. How many more times can you make poison? Oh, are you having trouble breathing? You're seating a lot. Are you all right?"

Shinobu frowned at his remarks. Indeed, her breathing are heavy and she is sweating a lot despite the cold temperature. 'This is the strength of an Upper-Rank Kizuki. The poison isn't working at all. His speed in building resistence is abnormal.'

"That's because your lungs are dying. Hard, huh? A moment ago, my blood demon art sucked your blood. It turned your frozen blood to mis, and my fans scattered it. Breathing itself is now dangerous for you," Douma smiled behind his fans.

Shinobu lifted up her sword again. 'I'll use multiple attacks to inject a large dose!'

Breath of Insect: Dance of the Dragonfly; Compound Eye Hexagon!

She attack him with six strike to his weak spots and injected her multiple doses of poison along with the strike. She immediately take a leap back after landing her attacks and keep a safe distant from the demon.

"You really are fast! Maybe the fastest Pillar I've met so far!" Douma glance at her while complimenting her. In the next second, he is already behind the Insect Pillar while herself is being wounded accross her chest.

'He...cut me!!' She fall on her knees because of the attack. Blood is spilling out, staining the wooden material below her.

"You should have cut off my head instead of using poison. If you're that fast, you might have beaten me. Aww...maybe not. Because you're so small!" He laughed slyly.