Zoo feild trip and a new ability.

At the metropolis zoo we see you and the class as you were in the reptile house as you all were looking at a snake as it was sleeping.

Hal: why isn't he moving?

(Y/N): He's asleep bonehead.

Hal: Alright alright sheesh. Let's look at something else.

We see the class moving on as you, Kara, Karen, Zee, Babs, Tatsu, and Diana were still at the place where the snake is.

(Y/N): I guess it's not so fun being stuck in a box isn't it buddy?

Kara: What are you saying.

(Y/N): I mean look at him, he must really miss his home. *to the snake* You just want to go home, don't you?

The snake got up and it shook yes at you as you and the girls were shocked at that.

(Y/N): Wait, can you... hear me?

Then snake shook yes in response.

Karen: (Y/N) you can talk to snakes.

(Y/N): WOW. So do you miss your family?

The snake looked at a direction as you looked at a sign that said "bred in captivity"

(Y/N): Oh, you don't like being here don't you?

The snake shook no that it didn't like being here as it wanted to leave this zoo.

(Y/N): I just wish there was something I could do for you bud.

???: Out of the way you! Mum, Dad, Pierce come see what this snake is doing!

A fat kid pushed you down to the floor as you saw a black haired kid in frumpy clothes get pushed down as well

(Y/N): Hey kid, are you ok?

Kid: I'm fine.

You looked at the fat kid angry as the glass for the snake exhibit vanished as the fat kid and his friend fell inside

(Y/N): What the?

Then the snake slithered out of the exhibit as he looked at you and the kid.

Snake: Thankssss guyssss.

(Y/N): Anytime.

Then the snake slithered away as many people saw the snake out and ran in terror.

Kara: what did that snake just say to you?

Kid: He said thanks. Wait, you guys look familiar. Where have I seen you?

(Y/N): Promise not to tell anyone who we are once we tell you? Btw, what's your name kid?

Harry: Harry Potter.

(Y/N): Well Harry, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Alien hero of metropolis. And over there are my friends Supergirl, Bumblebee, Batgirl, Zatanna, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. *notices the famous scar* Whoa Harry what happened to your head?