Fight against Alien X

We see you and the others appear in a different world as you were seen out in a field.

(Y/N): Ok, now what?

Gamora: We need to out it in the Omni-Crusher, it'll be able to target Alien X.

We then see a portal open up as we see Alien X appear out of it as well as the villains you know of.

Babs: He just brought friends.

We then see the villains charge at you all as Alien X looked at you all.

Alien X: Every hero together, your generosity will not go unappreciated nor unpunished.

He then fired a beam at you as you dodged it as we see everyone fighting each other as Bebop rammed Starlord T'Challa  making him drop the omnitrix as we see the others fighting each other as others were trying to get it as you were slashing your scythe at Alien X.

Alien X: I can destroy universes with a single thought, why won't you perish!?

He sent a shockwave at everyone knocking them back as we see you get up and throw your scythe at Alien X knocking him back as we see you run to the omnitrix.

(Y/N): Everyone hit him with all you got! Don't give him time to think!

We then see Kara sent a heat vision blast at Alien X as we see Carter throw her shield at Alien X as we see everyone sending hits at Alien X as we see you run to Gamora as she had the Omni-Crusher as we see Alien X sent a shockwave at everyone sending you all back as everything was in slow motion as Alien X was coming at you but was then grabbed by tentacles as we see they were from Strange Supreme as he then used his time stone to turn back time before the shockwave was made as we see Alien X grow to a gigantic size as he sends a blast at Strange as he was seen using magic to block the attack as he was trying to keep the blast at bay as we then see him change as he transformed into a demonic form as he then fired a blast at Alien X as he was sent to the ground ad we see him make chains to hold him down as they were held by Carter, Kara, Garnet, and Erza as we see you give the omnitrix to Gamora as she placed it in the Omni-Crusher as it then came on and then came towards Alien X as it started to use its grinders to grind the badges as we see it was loading up energy as we see Alien X struggle to get free as we see the meter went to the top as we see an explosion come as a crater was seen as everyone looked at it.

Party Thor: So is it over? We won? That wasn't so hard.

Starlord T'Challa: It doesn't feel over.

Alien X: I'm honestly surprised. Didn't both Dimitron75 and Ashtonmillman16 warn you? Every universe is different, each one just a fraction unique. Thus the Omnitrix is unique.

Gamora: Of course, the crusher was designed to destroy the Omnitrix in my world, not his.

(Y/N): Brace yourselves!

We then see Alien X appear as he then appeared and sent a blast of energy at everyone as we see the protection spell was keeping you safe as Alien X then looked at Strange Supreme and then realized.

Alien X: It is you, if I eliminate you then you all fall.

He then fired at Strange Supreme as we then see you come at him and was blocking the blast as we see you struggle to hold it back as you then noticed your watch as it shows an alien as you then activate it and in a flash of green light and a shockwave forced Alien X back as everyone looked and saw that you were now a being made of green energy as the badge was on your chest.