She Might Be Giant

You and Karen were walking through the football field as Karen was texting Babs about a surprise for the others but suddenly a football came and hit Karen as she fell to the ground as you turned to see Leslie and a girl with her.

Doris: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

They both started laughing at Karen as she was getting up.

Karen: Oh, um, hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while Me and (Y/N) were taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey, I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is. Tell you what. Why don't we escort you two.

They both took you and Karen as you both were now in the locker rooms rather than the science building.

Karen: Uh, you guys? Um, this isn't actually the Science building.

Doris: *mockingly* "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie: And you know what Doris does to bugs... She squashes them.

Doris: Yeah.

Then Doris grabbed you hand and then Karen's hand as she made you both hit yourselves but softly.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourselves? Why are you hitting yourselves? Why are you hitting yourselves?

Karen: Okay, Doris, very funny.

(Y/N): Yeah, pretty hilarious.

Leslie: You booth thought that was funny? Maybe you two need a little time to yourselves to think about how comedy works.

Then Doris opened two lockers and tried to put you two in them.

Doris: Yeah. Get in there and think about how comedy works.

Karen: Wait. I can do it myself.

(Y/N): And I've been through this before.

Then you and Karen went in the lockers as Doris closes them. Then you and Karen were now with Babs as you all were heading to sweet justice.

Karen: That's the fifth time this month. I don't get it! What did I ever do to her?

(Y/N): And what did i do to deserve that?

Babs: Nothing. Psychological profiles of bullies suggest they always target the small and weak and anyone who are with them.

Then Karen looked at Babs as she did not liked to be called small.

Babs: Sorry. I meant the small and... awesome? Apple?

Then Karen walked passed Babs as she began to walk to sweet justice.

Karen: There's nothing awesome about being small, believe me. But that's all gonna change after today.

Then we see Doris as she was at her house in the garage as she was lifting weights as she was video chatting with Leslie.