Alien Halloween night of fright

Here is my halloween special and i hope you all will enjoy it

Here we see you, Karen, Jess, Kara, Babs, Zee, and Diana at Sweet Justice.

(Y/N): So any of you got anything planned for Halloween?

Karen: Well there's the Halloween talent show at school tonight, i thought we could do that.

(Y/N): Ok, well I did promised my sister that we would go trick-or-treating together.

Babs: ooh I love trick or treating! It's the only time I get to dress up as the dark Knight himself, Batman.

(Y/N): Uh Babs aren't you already a hero? You know Batgirl.

Babs: well yeah but this is different (Y/N) dressing up as Batgirl is cool and all but being Batman is even cooler!

Zee: oh and maybe I should go as a magician

(Y/N): Zee you're already a magician/superhero why would you go as something you already are?

Zee: well like Babs said, being in my Zatanna outfit is cool and all but being in my Magician outfit is gonna be even cooler

Diana: I do not understand what is this 'Halloween' you are talking about? Is this a another world of man thing?

Others and you: What?!

Kara: you never been trick or treating before?

Jessica: you never heard of Halloween?

Karen: how could you not have heard of Halloween?!

Babs: where have you been all this time?! Halloween is the best holiday next to Easter, Christmas and the 4th of July!

(Y/N): Woah woah ladies ease up. And to answer your question Diana Halloween is a holiday where people dress up and go out for candy, carve pumpkins in jack o lanterns, and a bunch of other stuff.

Karen: and scaring people

(Y/N): yeah that too

Diana was still confused about this holiday

Diana: so it is a holiday about masquerading as demons and begging for food?

(Y/N): well kinda yeah people get to dress up in whatever they want, go trick or treating, get candy and eat what they got.

Diana: Oh sounds like a wonderful holiday.

Jessica: Oh it sure is and I wish I could be there but I'm going to a protests on jack o lanterns and pumpkin laceration

(Y/N): Well anyway i think we should use our hero outfits for halloween but without the masks and helmets.

Kara: Why?

(Y/N): People will just think we're in costumes for Halloween.

Babs: Oh, smart.

Kara: But who is this sister of yours that your talking about (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Well she's my adopted sister to be exact.

Jessica: Adopted?

(Y/N): yeah and something tells me you might know her.

Kara: Who is she?

(Y/N): Peni.

Babs: wait peni parker? As in the spider girl along with the other spiders?

(Y/N): Yup.

Kara: and she's your adopted sister?

(Y/N): That's right.