They exploring the outback.

Here we see you and the other's are at the rv and mystery machine as they were about to leave the beach.

Daphne: I've got a great idea. How about we explore the outback?

Shaggy: Outback?

Fred: Sure, Australia's not all beach. The outback's the wild, inland part.

Velma: *reads her guidebook* My guidebook says it makes up almost 85 percent of the continent.

Shaggy: Like, I know what the outback is... and I don't want to go ""out back"" to look at dust and trees.

Daphne: Come on, guys, I'm sure there's more to see than that.

Velma: And I've got 17 rolls of film to capture it all.

Fred: What if you could hear great music while you were there?

Shaggy: In the middle of nowhere?

Fred: Not ""nowhere."" There, look.

Then you and the others looked to where Fred was pointing at and saw a poster of a vampire rock music festival.

Daphne: A vampire rock music festival!

Shaggy and Scooby: Vampire!?

Daphne: That sounds like a lot of fun, guys!

Velma: Vampire Rock is located right in the middle of Australia. We can see a lot of the outback on our way there.

Shaggy: Scoob and I don't think it's a good idea going to a place where vampires rock. That's asking for trouble.

Scooby: Reah, rouble.

(Y/N): Relax there's nothing to be scared of that place.

Fred: (Y/N)'s right. That's just the name of the place.

Velma: And there's no such thing as vampires.

Daphne: And I'm sure a festival that big will have every concession stand imaginable.

Then shaggy and Scooby got excited to know that there will be food there.

Shaggy: Licorice pizza, chocolate-covered corn on the cob, tutti-frutti ice cream *laughs* not to mention some great local food.

Then he and Scooby left and came back as they were wearing Australian clothes.

Scooby: Ready.

Fred: Real music lovers.

Shaggy: Like, who ever heard of Australian vampires, anyway?

Then you and the others got to the rv and mystery machine as they drove to vampire rock. Later, at Vampire Rock, we see a guy with blonde hair and a middle-aged obese man on stage.

 Later, at Vampire Rock, we see a guy with blonde hair and a middle-aged obese man on stage