To Hogwarts and a tagger

We now see you and your friends at the front door of Hogwarts.

(Y/N): So this is Hogwarts? Cool.

Harry: It is.

Hope: So amazing.

(Y/N): Well the carpet ride sure was better than the train. *to Genie and Shantae* Now about my three wishes.

Genie: Dost mine ears deceive me? Three?

Shantae: You are down by one, boy.

(Y/N): No I never actually wished for us to get to Hogwarts. You two did that on your own.

The two were gonna say something to him but their jaws dropped when they realized that you were right.

Genie: Well we feel sheepish. *He and Shantae Turned into sheep*

Shantae: Alright you Baaad boy! But no more freebies.

(Y/N): So Harry where do we go to start this thing?

Harry: Follow us to the Great Hall and Professor Dumbledore announce you guys as new students. But you will need to be sorted though.

(Y/N): Ok.

We see you and hope at the great hall as we see everyone seated at the tables

Dumbledore: Now before the feast can begin I have an announcement; This year we have two famous new students

3rd year Hufflepuff: More famous than Harry Potter?

Dumbledore: Very much so! Please welcome Hope, Daughter of the Hero Spellbinder and (Y/N) (L/N), Son of Dante, the demon slayer!

Then everyone looked to see you and Hope as they saw you both you waved at them.

(Y/N): Hey everyone. It's great to be here.

McGonagall: Now come up here so we can sort the both of you ladies first.

Then Hope walked up as McGonagall held up a hat as the hat was alive as McGonagall placed it on Hope.

Sorting Hat: Hmm, a thirst to protect your friends and to honor your father's legacy and to excel what better house than SLYTHERIN!

Then we see you walk up as McGonagall placed the sorting Hat on you.

Sorting Hat: Hmmm, difficult very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, a very smart mind, kind to others, and very ambitious better be SLYTHERIN!!!

(Y/N): So me and Hope are in the same house, awesome.

Harry: Beware Malfoy and his goons are in the same house.

(Y/N); Well Malfoy doesn't know what he's up against.

Hope: that's right.

Hermione: Be careful guys. Crabbe and Goyle will try to break you in half and steal anything from you *whispers* so hold very tightly on that bag Hope unless you want that mask falling into the wrong hands.

(Y/N): If they try anything they will meet my axe face to face. And they don't know about my mask. And if they try to steal anything I'll go Scarlgon on them.

Ron: Did you make up that name?

(Y/N): No! A little kid made it up!

Hermione: How many of these forms does your watch have?

(Y/N): 1,000,932. Well there's other forms that I never seen before.

Ron: That is a lot.

Hope: Tell me about it.