Fight at the museum.

At night at a jewellery store we see a figure at the top as she broke into the store as she took out the cameras and used a spray to see security lasers ad she got through them and started to steal jewels as she saw a crown and broke the glass as she had it on as the alarm was set off.

Selina: A purr-fect fit. sirens were heard as police cars approached the jewellery store as we see a girl outside as she sees the cops

 sirens were heard as police cars approached the jewellery store as we see a girl outside as she sees the cops

as she smiles and walks away only for her to bump into you as you looked at her.

(Y/N): Sorry about that.

As Selina looked at you she began to blush at you and looked away as she smiled.

Selina: it's ok.

She then walked away as you looked at her then walked home as Selina thought about you.

Selina: Looks like this kitty found a man.

The next day we see a gorilla monster attacking the city as you and the team were here as you were together.

Diana:This creature relies on animal instinct, which means we must use our advantage by flanking to the--

Kara: Time's up, let's do this.

She flew at the monster.

Kara: Supergirl!

She punched the monster sending it far away as she came to you all as you all looked at her.

Kara: What?

Next we see a giant robot as it was using electrical based weapon as everyone were running away from the robot as you and the others faced it.

Diana: We must be wary of his weapon. It appears to be capable of great surges of electrical--

Kara: Y'all are way overthinking this.

She flew towards the robot.

Kara: Supergirl!

She punched the robot sending it away from the city as you all looked at her as you weren't happy at that.