The fate of time

We see you all as you were on the ship and you all are getting ready for battle.

Kara: Ok, why is this plan so important to Kronika.

Raiden: It is because Kronika is the mother of Shinnok.

Kara: What but I thought she was Cetrion's mom.

Raiden: Cetrion is Shinnok's sister. In the new era Shinnok is the darkness to balance Cetrion's light.

(Y/N): And that can only happen if the realms keep fighting each other.

Cetrion: It is true. Shinnok was always mother's favorite. But look where that got him.

(Y/N): Then we need to stop her and Maltruant.

Cassie: Guys Raiden told me to tell you it's going to head to Kronika's base.

(Y/N): Good.

Cassie: Btw, (Y/N) me, my mom, Jacqui, Jade, and Sheeva wanted to give you something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Cassie: This.

Then all the girls kissed you

Sheeva: I have something else for you *gives you some gauntlets with blades*

(Y/N): Sweet, new weapons.

Then we see cyber Lin kuei getting onboard the ship as you all saw them.

(Y/N): I guess this is a good time to test them.

You then ran at the cyborgs using your bladed gauntlets as you sliced them as you turned to see Jessica as she was making a shield to block the cyborgs but you saw one was behind her.

(Y/N): Jess, look out!

You then ran to her as you did you feel your body becoming energy as you then came to Jessica as the energy went into Jessica as she was on the ground and her eyes opened as they were now blood red as her pupils were Diamond shaped as she then summoned Agni and Rudra and spun them making a fire tornado as it struck the cyber Lin Kuei as Babs saw it.

Babs: Way to go Jessica!

(Y/N): What?

Then the energy got out of Jessica as you were now back as Jessica's eyes returned to their normal color.

Jessica: What happened?

(Y/N): I think I accidentally possessed you and you used my powers?

Dante: Sounds like you got a new style.

(Y/N): Cool. I'll call it the possessor style.

???: Kronika was right we have some uninvited guests!

You looked to see the rest of Kronika's allies were here as you were about to fight them you saw Geras come down as he faced you and walked towards you.

(Y/N): You again? Guess i have time to fight you.

Geras: I have died a thousand deaths to prepare for this battle. My defeat is impossible, yours inevitable.

(Y/N): We'll see about that won't we? Sindel why don't you teach your daughter's revenant a lesson in manners?

Sindel: Gladly.

(Y/N): I'll take care of Big and Ugly.

You then turned into four arms and went Omni Enhanced.

(Y/N): Alright Geras, I got four I mean six fists with your name on them! Bring it on mr. Sandman!