Special sparing with Garnet.

Here we see you as you were relaxing. you then saw Garnet as she was sitting by the tree as you looked at her.

Garnet: Hello.

(Y/N): Hey. So how were you so strong?

Garnet: I always train it's important.

(Y/N): Oh cool, do you think it would be ok if we do a bit of sparing?

Garnet: Ok i was looking forward to seeing some aliens i haven't seen.

(Y/N): Ok.

Then we see you and Garnet as you both were in the woods as Garnet got ready as you selected which alien to use as ypu slammed the watch as you became kickin hawk.

(Y/N): Well Garnet, just to let ya know. Kickin hawk's my best hand to hand fighter... Foot to head fighter.

Garnet: ok and I'll make this interesting. If you win I'll give you something.

(Y/N): What's that?

Garnet: You'll see.

Then she came at you as you blocked her punch as you countered with a kick as you then punched her as she then punched you with her gauntlet as you were sent to a tree as you got up to see Garnet coming at you as you moved out of the way as she hit the tree as you tried to send kicks at her and then bot hit in the face. As you hit the ground you were picked up and thrown at a tree as you fell you got up and ran at her as you tried to kick her but she grabbed your leg and started to spin you around and throw you to the ground as you hit the ground and got up knowing that you have to step it up a notch you slapped your badge as you changed into your alien form that you used to fight alpha.

Garnet: Interesting alien, what do you call that one.

Then you heard a voice whisper to you.

(Y/N): Neos.

Garnet: Interesting.

(Y/N): Well yeah. Now where were we?

You then came at Garnet as you punched her as she was sent to the ground as she got up and came at you but you grabbed her fist stopping her from punching you then you elbowed her and threw her to a tree as she got up and tried to punch her as you grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground and then you felt a powerful urge inside of you as you saw kickin hawk was right next to you.

Then you and kickin hawk were engulfed in energy as they flew up in the sky as they both came together we now see you as neos but you looked more like a knight and your badge is on your stoma as you have a sword and shield.

You looked at your self as you were in shocked to see ypur self like this and then you saw Garnet as she was shocked to see you like that

(Y/N): what happened?

Garnet: You fused with your forms.

(Y/N): Wow, i think I'll call this guy Neos Knight.

Then you felt a power surge from you as you felt half of Kickin Hawk's strength in you as you came at Garnet as you slashed your sword at her as she dodged it and then you hit her with your shield as she was sent to a tree and then you came at her and then kicked her as she was sent rolling to the ground as she was down as she got up she looked to see you as you changed back to normal as you offered your hand to her to help her up as she dusted herself off.

Garnet: Not bad (Y/N). I have to say it was impressive and i wasn't expecting your Neos form to do fusion and at the end you won just like i knew you would.

(Y/N): Well thanks i... Wait you knew i would win? How?

Then you saw Garnet lowered her shades showing you her third eye.

Garnet: Future vision.

(Y/N): Oh. Right i forgot about that.

Garnet: And since you won here's your prize.

(Y/N): What is it?

Garnet: Close your eyes.

You closed your eyes and then you felt something soft on your lips as you opened your eyes to see Garnet kissing you on the lips as she had her arms around your shoulder as you kissed back and had your hands on her waist as you pulled her closer to you as you and Garnet kissed for a minute and separated as you looked at Garnet.

(Y/N): Garnet?

Garnet: (Y/N), I love you and i want to be with you and i know about your harem and i would like to join the harem with you.

Then you looked at Garnet as you have a blush on your face as you held her hand.

(Y/N): Garnet, when i met you, i saw you were the most strong, smart and beautiful girl i ever met and i have developed a little crush on you when i met ya. And now that i know that you do love me i would love for you to be one of my girlfriends.

Then Garnet smiled knowing now that you love her as well then she kissed you again as you kissed her as well as you both stopped to see Garnet.

(Y/N): I love you Garnet.

Garnet: And i love you too, (Y/N).

Then you both went back to the others as you saw your harem as they saw Garnet holding your hand.

Babs: Hey, (Y/N). Hey Garnet.

Kara: Why is she holding your hand?

(Y/N): Garnet is joining the harem.

Zee: When did this happen?

(Y/N): Me and her were sparing and i beat her and she gave me a kiss as a reward and she told me her feelings about me. And i did use a cool alien for the sparring.

Babs: Which one?

You only replied by slamming your watch as you transformed into Neos as the others were shocked at your alien form.

Karen: What is that?

(Y/N): I call this one Neos.

Kara: And what's Neos?

(Y/N): I don't know the thought popped into my head.

Babs: Well he looks amazing.

(Y/N): Thanks. Well I'm still learning his powers.

Jessica: What can he do?

(Y/N): Well as Neos i can fuse to make stronger forms of myself and have enhanced strength.

Kara: Ok.

(Y/N): Yeah and I'm still trying to get used to this form.

Jessica: Well i'm sure that you'll have control of it in no time.

You changed back as you smiled at Jessica as you know that you have friends to support you and a strong form.

What other aliens will be in store? What other powers does Neos posses? Find out next time and I'll see ya later hot potaters. And please give this story a favorite and follow me.