The Mortal Kombat Tournament

We see you as you were training with Lyja in hand to hand combat

(Y/N): Thanks for the lessons Lyja

Lyja: No problem. You needed it.

(Y/N): Yeah, hey wait a minute! That’s not funny!

Lyja: Sorry, but it is a little funny.

(Y/N): Ok but remind me again why we're doing this

Lyja: Your grandpa gave me a strange letter for me to give to you. It talks about a martial arts tournament and you were invited to compete.

(Y/N): ok, does the invitation say i can bring friends along?

Lyja: No it just says come alone. 

(Y/N): Aw i was looking forward to for you guys to watch me win.

Lyja: But it does say that there will be someone there to help you. A guy called Lord Raiden.

(Y/N): Cool. And does this tournament have any rules of not using a watch?

Lyja: Special equipment and/or powers are allowed so yeah you can use the ultimatrix.

(Y/N): Awesome and it means I can use my devil arms, i've been looking forward to use gilgamesh a try. 

Lyja: That reminds me.

She brings out a case with two odd looking daggers inside.

Lyja: These were sent to you for use in the tournament. They’re called Venomous Grace.

(Y/N): Jackpot. *takes the daggers* these will be handy.

Lyja: The letter says meet at Metropolis Docks tonight for the ferry to where the tournament is taking place.

Skurd: Well we wouldn't want to late now would we?

Grandpa Max: (Y/N) if I can have a word with you?

(Y/N): Sure grandpa what’s up?

Max: Something seems off about this be careful.

(Y/N): Ok, I'll try to be careful.

Then we see Ben and your friends walk up to you

Ben: Be careful for what?

(Y/N): Oh, it’s nothing I’ve just been invited to a martial arts tournament and I was told to come alone. They even gave me these awesome daggers *shows them Venomous Grace*

Ben: Whoa! Oh hey cuz I got something for you. *hands you a purple jacket with a green number 10 on the left shoulder* think of it as a good luck charm.

(Y/N): Wow! Thanks Ben! *looks at the time and realizes he needs to leave for the ferry* OMG! I need to go! I’ll see you guys when I get back! *turns into XLR8* Gotta run!