The roller ghoster.

At an amusement park we see a group of kids getting on a hang gliding ride as they got on it the ride began as a boat was going through the water as the glider was in the air suddenly a green monster came on a jet ski

Roller Ghoster: *evil laugh*

It came at the boat and cut the rope for the glider ride as the glider went into the water as the monster was seen riding away laughing evilly. We now see you and the others as the mystery machine and rustbucket were seen driving through the road.

(Y/N): So are we there yet?

Ben: No idea.

(Y/N): So Shaggy what kind of coaster did you design?

Shaggy: It's a ride that is themed after an all you can eat buffet.

Max: Heads up everyone we're getting close to the park!

(Y/N): Awesome.

You all then arrived at the amusement park as you all walked to the entrance you saw were two girls at the entrance.

(Y/N): Those must be the people we're supposed to meet.

Then you all walked towards them.

Girl: You must be Shaggy right?

Shaggy: Like that's me.

Girl 2: Congratulations on winning the design your own ride contest.

Girl: We're actually building your ride right now.

(Y/N): You designed a coaster for a contest? Nice!

Shaggy: Like thanks, anyway where do we meet Chris and Terry? Those guys are the best.

Ben: Uh, Shags I think they're Chris and Terry.

Terry: Your right I'm Terry and this is my sister Chris.

Shaggy: Like you guys are girls?

(Y/N): I'm assuming their names must be short for Christina and Teresa?