Grounded and meeting Tetrax

Here we see you as you were sleeping in class as the teacher woke you up.

Teacher: (Y/N).

You woke up to see the teacher as she saw that you have fallen asleep again.

Teacher: Do you have your homework?

(Y/N): yes ma'am.

You got out your homework and handed it to your teacher.

Teacher: And I'm afraid that sleeping in class will be detention for you.

You got up and headed to detention as you were still wondering what was happening yesterday. Later as school was over you were.the only one left as you were at your locker as you got your things but then you saw Keith.

Keith: Hey dweeb, heated you got detention for sleeping in class.

(Y/N): just leave me be Keith.

Keith: here now about this.

He pushed you in your locker and closed it.

Keith: why don't you take a nap in there.

He started to laugh and leave as you were stuck in your locker. Then you used your watch and transformed into heatblast and got out as you headed to home as you ran inside and to your room you were still heatblast.

(Y/N): why won't it time out when I need it too.

(D/N): (Y/N) open up.

(Y/N): just a sec... *clearing your throat and sound like your old self.* Just a second dad.

You went under the bed as you changed back as your parents opened the door and saw you as you were normal.

(M/N): (Y/N), what were you doing in your room.

(Y/N): I was looking for my jacket but I found it.

(D/N): Care to explain why there are scorch marks on the house?

You looked to see scorch marks of footprints from your heatblast form.

(Y/N): Look I can explain see... Actually I can't explain.

(M/N): Son we got a call from the principal saying you got detention for sleeping in class.

(D/N): I'm afraid we're gonna have to ground you son.

(Y/N): But I'm supposed to go fishing with grandpa max and my friends this weekend.

(D/N): You spent the whole summer with grandpa and you spend all the whole time with your friends. Missing one weekend with them won't be the end of the world.

(Y/N): I understand.

You were in you room and you heard you phone ring as you answered it.

(Y/N): Hello?

Babs: Hey (Y/N). You ready for the weekend?

(Y/N): I can't I'm grounded so I won't be coming with you guys.

Babs: Oh well we'll tell you about it when we come back.

(Y/N): Ok bye.

You ended the call as you looked through the window as you looked down knowing you will miss out. Later as it was night time we see you on your bed as you were looking at the ceiling then you looked out to see a figure through the window as you looked to see what appeared to be diamondhead.

 Later as it was night time we see you on your bed as you were looking at the ceiling then you looked out to see a figure through the window as you looked to see what appeared to be diamondhead