Defeating Alpha and returning home.

Here we see Alpha-Omega as he started to smash buildings as you and rex flew to see him as you were ghostfreak and changed back as you saw Alpha-Omega as he roared.

Rex: Holiday, are you seeing this?

Holiday: Unfortunately yes. We’re not looking at random destruction. Alpha is synthesizing the matter around him to build his own nanite.

Rex: Thanks to my Omega nanite.

Holiday: This isn’t your fault, Rex.

Rex: Sure feels like it. I woke up this morning on top of the world. Now I'm about to witness the end if it. Six was right.

(Y/N): I don’t think this is how it was meant to play out. I've seen what you can do.

Rex: My most powerful builds came from the Omega nanite. A lot of people are gonna get hurt, and i can't stop it. What happens when you do the best in the world just isn't enough.

You looked at him and then smiled.

(Y/N): You get an upgrade.

Rex was confused at what you said.

Rex: Weren't you listening? Alpha has the Omega.

(Y/N): I'm not talking about a nanite.

You went to your watch and then turned into upgrade as you went to rex and then merged with his body as he started to shiver.

Rex: Ok that feels weird.

You started to form a suit on rex as he saw it

Rex: whoa. What’s supposed to happen now?

Then you made your head appeared on Rex's shoulder startling him.

Rex: Don’t do that! You’re freaking me out!

(Y/N): Build something.

Rex made his smack hand as you upgraded it into a powerful version of it as rex was impressed by it.

Rex: S-weet! So, what’s the plan?

(Y/N): You build stuff, I make it better, fight, fight, fight we win.

Rex: Works for me.

Rex put his goggles on as he made his boogie wings as you upgraded them as you both flew at great speed as we see Alpha-Omega roared as rex made his smack hands as they were upgraded as they were launched as missles as they exploded on alpha's eyes. Then rex landed as he made his cannon as you upgraded it as it fired missiles at alpha as you both flew in the air as alpha breathed fire at you guys as rex dodged it as the wings fired two rockets at alpha as it hit them as you both landed on a bui as alpha fell on a building.

(Y/N): Nice shot Rex.

Then you saw Alpha-Omega was coming at you both.

(Y/N): Run, run, run, run, run!