Poisonous kiss

* Sasuke's Point of view *

"You know, Uchiha.. These weeks I've been eating leftover food out from garbage bins."

"I don't care."

Naruto fell silent as his eyes intently stared at my lips. He began to move in closer and titled his head so that our noses wouldn't collide. I close my eyes and opened my mouth slightly to feel him as I unconsciously leaned forward as well.

Then I felt a hard smack across my face.

"What the fuck do you take me for?! I'm not a crack whore!" Naruto Uzumaki jumped out of bed angrily and stormed out of my room.

I smirked when I see his fine ass leaving the room. Oh, I just love it when he plays hard to get. I hopped out of bed in contentment, looking for the blonde haired boy. I left the room and caught him at the stairs. "Let go of me, you fucking creep!" Even though he put up a fight, I need almost no effort to drag him back into the room. I threw him on the bed and locked the door behind me.

"If you want them, you better do as you're told." I walked closer to see his frightened face. He froze, not knowing what to do. "Shit you, perverted Uchiha! I'M NOT YOUR DOG NOR SLAVE!" He yelled, kicking me away from him. I firmly grabbed his legs and crawled above him. I growled in his face then proceeded to kiss him harshly while biting his lips. He struggled to push me off him, his knee kicked into my stomach repeatedly.

I finally separated for air. Breathing heavily, I stared at him. But my stone heart softened when his blue eyes were leaking out tears. "Stop.. Stop.. Sasuke..." He sobbed. "Why are you doing this to me..? Haven't you humiliated me enough..?" His voice cracked as he wiped away his tears, looking away. I didn't know why or how, but his tears did affect me. Even though this is like the millionth time I've seen him crying, it did affect me. I felt.. I felt horrible.

My thumb rubbed his falling tears away and I kissed his forehead. "I'm sorry." I caught myself whispering so softly.
"QUIT FUCKING WITH ME!!" He screamed sorrowfully and kicked me right off him. I landed on the ground beside the bed. I got onto my feet while staring at him, pissed off by what he just did and decided to leave the room to get something.

I returned to the room after a few minutes, Naruto was still weeping. "Here. This is what you want. This is what you came here for, right?" I handed him the syringe that has been filled with drugs. "Come to me anytime, I'll give you anything you need." Naruto rolled his eyes, ignoring what I said and snatched the syringe out of my hands. He shot up immediately with tears still rolling down his face. As soon as he was done, he threw the syringe on the ground and plop himself down on the bed.

"... Pain, pain go away. Come again another day.." He whimpered, staring at the ceiling. After a few seconds, he abruptly sat up and looked at me. "Can I have another shot, Sasuke?" He whispered to me. I raised my brow, "This drug is really strong, I can't have you overdosing." After hearing my answer, he pouted. "Please, Uchiha.. I'll give you.. a thousand kisses."

I stared at him quietly, watching him crawling out of bed and walking unsteadily towards me. He began to peck kisses on my lips and counting them. "..1..2..3..4.." I used my palm to block his lips from touching mine. "You're high enough, Naruto." I sternly replied, not changing my decision. He pouted again, then he looked at me as though he had an idea. He bit his lips seductively and naughtily, and gazed at me.

He slowly began to unbutton his shirt. "Hey, stop." I grabbed his hands tightly. "If you don't give me another shot, I'll strip!" Naruto threatened. Easily I could have replied 'well then strip, I don't give a damn' but I couldn't say it. I didn't know why, but I just couldn't bring myself to say it. No matter how much I wanted to look at his bare body, I wanted to do it when the timing was right. Not when he was high.

I gave in, and shot him up another time. "Ah, it feels so good. I don't feel troubled at all.. Wheee~"
"I can make you feel even better." I thought to myself without saying it out loud. We were both seated in bed, he turned to look at me. "Why are you so good to me? But yet, so bad to me? Why do you care about me when you did this to me?"

I looked at him, shrugging my shoulders.

I had my reasons. But I toyed around with him for so long to fuck him over and now, he brings me so much joy.

..Joy?

I can't tell if being around him makes me happy or its his misery that cheers me up anymore. I spent way too long and too much effort to ruin him.

Just seeing him makes my stone cold heart beat again. But I don't know how to express it these unfamiliar feelings. So I do what I know only how to... So, I do what I do best.

Hurt.