Your king as always

*Naruto's Point of view*

Gaara and I were at a deserted alleyway at the east district. We were staring at each other fiercely and silently. With our members gathered behind us, we were both ready to attack. But one thing was stopping me to kill.

Gaara.
He was now the only one that knows where Sasuke is and how to get in contact with him.

I looked at Gaara dead in the eyes, "I'll let you live if you tell me how to find Sasuke Uchiha." I offered.
He smirked while shaking his head slowly, "I was hoping that you could bring me to Sasuke Uchiha. Guess there's no purpose in keeping you alive." Abruptly, he charged forward at me with a dagger. And the moment he did, all of his people lunged at us as well.

I swiftly dodged it, and he swung again. Left, right, left, right. I was swaying unsteadily. Before he broke the pattern, using his other hand to punch my jaw.

Even though he was out to kill me, I am not able to kill him. He still has one advantage over me, whether he realises this or not.

He knew how to contact Sasuke Uchiha.

Dammit, Sasuke Uchiha is my weakness right now... No, he has always been my weakness.

I will find you.
I will win this battle.

I grabbed his arm towards me as he pulled away from his punch. As he was being forcefully dragged towards me, I kicked him in his gut. Sending him in the opposite direction. I pulled out my Beretta M9. A pistol I had tucked in my thick sock.
And aimed it at him.

He reached for his gun as well but I shot his leg before he could successfully draw it. His right hand man fired at me. I saw it coming when he was aiming it at me as I shot his boss.
I evaded his bullet and took a quick shot at him.

I slid behind a pile of trash bins to take cover before taking a few more shots at Gaara. Neither of the shots hit him, as he was tucked away in the corner. With a gun now in his hand, but a blood trail leading right to him.

It was now a shoot-out.

But I couldn't kill him. So the only way was for me to injure him until he is unable to move. I believe my men can take care of the rest, especially Kiba. He is a professional with firearms. I haven't fought alongside with my "business partner" in so long. But I was confident this was a war we could win.

Every triad member was spraying bullets at the opposite gang. And there were already a handful of dead men from both parties, lying motionlessly in a pool of blood.

Every time I shifted to get a better look and aim at Gaara, his (assumed) right hand man would shoot at me. There was no point. I need a complete blind spot from both his right hand man and Gaara. I glanced over to Kiba who was busy firing his own shots at Gaara's men.

But he was at the perfect position to shoot the right hand man. And the poor dead dude would never knew what hit him. He was too focused on me. Mistakes like this only lead to one thing.

Death.

"Kiba!" I yelled, signaling him.
"Guessed it." He ducked and fire a single bullet from his glock.

It went through his skull, right between the man's eyes. It was a clean shot. He was too distracted to evade, it caught him by surprise.
And when he heard that gunshot being fired at his direction, it was already too late.

He simply plopped to the ground, landing in his own blood.

Gaara reacted almost immediately. His expression and responding actions looked as though I had murdered his mother. But I could understand. I had a tight bond with my right hand man, Sai, too.

The opposing leader got out of his safety and shot random rounds at Kiba. But Kiba had already taken measures to defend himself, hiding behind a pillar. As he was out in the open, I took that opportunity to blow two shots into his kneecaps.

He instantly dropped to the ground beside his right hand man. His recklessness and emotions got the best of him. And it almost killed him.

Lucky for him, I can't end his life.
Yet.

Police sirens could be heard and the surviving members started to scatter, escaping from the incoming cops. I gestured my remaining members to make a getaway too, while I was also removing Gaara from the bloodied war zone.

Kiba and I hurriedly jumped into the nearest car parked in the alleyway. Gaara was thrown into the backseat. We sped off, just in time for the cops to attempt shooting out our tyres.

But they failed to.

I win, and I'll always win.
Just you wait, Sasuke.