Not a nightmare

* Naruto's Point of view *

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, my head was pounding and my body was aching. My lips were so dry and I felt extremely sick. I tried to recall what had happened as I scanned this unfamiliar room. My memory was so hazy, I could only remember certain parts of it. It was like I had fallen into a dream-like state. I couldn't control myself, I could only watch myself from afar. Everything felt so weightless and unreal. The more I tried to remember, the more my head hurts. So I gave up and got out of bed. But the moment I stood up, my weakened knees gave in and I collapsed to the ground.

Just what exactly happened to me..?

I only remember Shino.. Shino..

What did Shino do to me?!

I was on the ground, checking my entire body. The weird thing is I found myself in my boxers and I found shot marks in my arms. Was I drugged? That's why I felt so ill?

If so, why am I in my fucking boxers? I held the bedside table to support myself up. I slowly took steps towards the bedroom door, I breathed in deeply as I turned it. It was unlocked. I looked left and right for any guards or gang-members. Anyone that would be a threat to me. But there was none. I realized I was in a mansion. A bigger mansion than the one I used to live in. It was luxurious and grand as hell. It couldn't be Shino's place, can it?

I slowly and silently made my way down the steps, but my legs were still trembling every time I walked. One of my knees gave in, and I ended up rolling down the stairs. "Fucking shit!" I cursed when I collided with the ground at the bottom of the stairs. My limbs and my back felt even more pained. "What an idiot." Someone extended their hand out to help. My blurred eyesight adjusted and realized it was someone I never expected to see.

"Sasuke Uchiha? What the hell are you doing here?!" I slapped away his hand forcefully, demanding an answer. I held the railing of the stairs to help myself up. I groaned in pain. "I live here." He folded his arms sternly after he was rejected. This.. This is Sasuke Uchiha's place? No..no.. If I recalled correctly, a few months ago when I was investigating Sakura's accident.. wasn't he living in that dump?

Now he's living in a mansion..?

He's stole my life. He fucking stole my life.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, UCHIHA?! YOU BETTER TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!!" I roared as soon as I snapped back to reality, I wanted to know what the fuck happened and how I ended up here. I wanted to know who drugged me and why I am in my boxers. I grabbed his collar and wanted to punch him, but he easily caught my wrist. I was still weak and slow due to the drugs.. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO TO ME?!"

"Relax, I just took off your clothes because you were rolling in mud and you had puke all over you, you ungrateful prick." Sasuke Uchiha bluntly stated when he tossed my hand aside. "I NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR HELP!!" I would have left his place by now, but I didn't have anywhere else to go or anything else to wear. I was totally at the end, I didn't know what else to do.

Sasuke grinned to himself, as if satisfied, when he walked away.

"DAMN YOU, FUCKING UCHIHA!!" I screamed across the living room at him. He must be overjoyed to see me like this, at the bottom.

* Sasuke's Point of view *

I was glad. The Naruto Uzumaki I adored is back.

I walked back to the kitchen to have breakfast. When I thought of how troublesome it is to make breakfast every morning , I considered hiring a maid or butler. But I would never get one. I enjoy my privacy and I dislike having strangers in my home.

Naruto Uzumaki isn't a stranger to me. I thought to myself as I scrambled the eggs in the pan. When the toasts were done, I added the egg, cheese and bacon between the two slices. Then, placed them on the plate and brought the plate upstairs. "Here." I passed the plate with two slices of sandwiches on it.

Naruto was looking very gloomy and irritated. He almost pushed the plate away but he looked like he was starving as he glared at the sandwiches, contemplating. He ended up grabbing the plate from my hands, unwillingly and chomped down on it within seconds.

While he was eating, I advanced into my walk-in closet. But most of my clothes were black, Naruto wouldn't look attractive wearing all black, would he?

"Here," I threw him some black clothing. "We're going out." I told him, as he stared at me.