You dug your own grave

* Naruto's Point of view *

I was completely astounded. Did he say.. East side is under attack? But who could have done such a thing? Two attacks over such a short period of time?

"Fuck! Send someone to kidnap or torture, whatever you can, to find out who they are working for!" I ordered Rock Lee immediately, in a state of fright. I was loud that I woke Kiba up.

This is my chance! I can find out who they are working for. But I can't appear there myself, because I might get targeted again.

Rock Lee nodded and disappeared in sight.

Yes, finally I am beginning to feel some hope again. I WILL find out who that person is and I WILL destroy him.

Minutes felt like hours and hours felt like forever. I impatiently paced around Sai's private ward while waiting for an answer. "Who do you think it is?" Kiba asked while sipping his coffee.

"To be honest, I have no clue. At first I thought it was Shino.." My pacing began to slow down as I think long and hard.

"Here, at least have a bite. So you have energy to face the enemy." Kiba handed me a sandwich and patted the seat next to him. I accepted his kindness and sat beside him, taking small bites out of my bread. I had no mood or appetite to eat. I just want all of this to end as soon as possible so I can start reforming my perfect life again. I've never met with such a roadblock in my road of life before.

I thank god for having someone like Kiba. And I thank god for Sai still being able to breathe.

Just then my phone rang and I looked at the message I had just received. I totally stopped eating as I finally knew a name. A name responsible for all of this.

"Sasuke Uchiha." - Rock Lee

Sasuke Uchiha...?

I had never heard of this man before. What beef do I have with him?

And what the fuck does he want from me?

* Sasuke's Point of View *

I was seated comfortably in my bed, half-naked, watching the news about the recent gang attacks. I knew Naruto Uzumaki would not have the guts to show up at his East side's raid, being afraid of another sniper shooting. He was so lucky that his man took the bullet for him, else I could have killed him on the spot.

"I can't believe you're actually winning against Naruto." A pinked hair girl crawled onto my lap as she giggled, her silky nightgown brushed across my skin. She was playing with a rose in her hand. "Is it beautiful? I planted it for you." She asked seductively, whispering into my ear. "Yes, it's almost as gorgeous as you, Sakura." I sniffed the rose while eyeing the television intently. I can clearly see Naruto Uzumaki's downfall right in front of me. I am going to take away everything he has.

He's going to despise me so much, he wished he had killed me six months ago.

* Naruto's Point of view *

"I want you to find the man named Sasuke Uchiha!" After commanding Rock Lee, I threw my phone on the ground in a fit of rage. "UGH!" I grunted, punching the wall with all the strength I've got. But venting my anger on the wall didn't help one bit. Kiba could only watch me pace around the room some more.

I will destroy him. I will murder him with my bare hands.

Bloody Sasuke Uchiha..

He will detest me so much, he wished he never had never fucked with me!