Play time's over

* Sasuke's Point of view *

We were driving to Shino's turf when a certain blonde caught my attention. He was tumbling in the muddy grass covered in bruises and blood. I quickly told Rock Lee to stop the car. I immediately could tell Naruto wasn't his usual self.

"Oi, Naruto." I exited the car and call out to him. "Who-who are youuuu? A drug dealer?" Naruto rolled around in the muddy grass giggling like a little kid. I grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and pulled him up. "Get in." I ordered him. "Why shoulddddd I?" Naruto walked backwards away from me, he couldn't even walk straight. I grabbed him by the hand and he was so out of it when I dragged him into my car.

He squinted his eyes as he stared into mine, "Hey.. I know youuuu.. Sa..Sasuke Uchiha?" He chuckled. I silently shut the door and Rock Lee began to start up the car. I knew that Naruto was high. He was drugged up and the marks on his arms were proof that he was shot. He winded down my windows and began waving to strangers outside the car. "Hey, don't attract unnecessary attention."I told him as I pulled his arms in and rolled up the windows. He folded his arms and pouted like a child.

It was such a trouble to bring him over to my place, he couldn't walk properly and he kept getting distracted. Naruto Uzumaki threw himself onto my bed and continue laughing. "I haven't slept in a bed since forever." He giggled childishly. I walked over to the side of the bed, observing him in this state and shook my head. He abruptly pulled me onto the bed with him suddenly and I landed above him. Our faces were inches apart, his eyes dimmed and his smile never dropped but tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Why me..?" He was practically sobbing in my ear. I looked at him coldly as I sat up right. "Naruto Uzumaki, you're high." I brushed his sudden seriousness off. "No shit, Uchiha!! So fucking answer me!! Why did you do this to me!?!" His voice began to raise, he shook my shoulders demanding for an answer. "For fun." I finally answered his question. It's true he wanted to kill me, it's true he humiliated me. But all I wanted was revenge, was him dead and overthrown. So why did I spare him and torture him? Because I was bored. Because I can. Because I enjoyed seeing him like this.

"Funnn time's o-over. You can kill me now." He nodded as he chuckled again, grabbed my hands and putting them around his neck. This time his smile faded, and he looked even more miserable. "I've never pleaded anyone in my life. But now, I'm pleading you.." Tears overflowed his eyes, falling onto my wrists. He bit his lips before he continued in agony, "Please, please end me. Please release me from this suffering. PLEASE JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!" He abruptly began yelling and begging me to do it. I just glared at him indifferently, saddened by his surrender.

I never thought he would surrender to me so easily. I always admired and adored his resistance. It was fun while it lasted.

"Please, Sasuke just kill me, KILL ME ALREADY!" Naruto's grip around my wrist tightened as he pleaded. "PLEASE!! KILL ME!! KILL ME!!" He continued on and on. Irritated and disappointed, I agreed. "Alright, fine. Just shut up already." I pulled out a pistol from my back pocket and poked it against his head. "Bang, and.." I whispered to myself with a smirk.

My finger was shaking on the trigger, our eyesights were intently exchanged and the moment was intense.

"..you're out."

I batted my eyes.

But when I opened them, Naruto Uzumaki was still alive. And I realized, I didn't pull the trigger. My finger just couldn't do it, it was stoned. I was shocked to see him alive, why didn't I pull the trigger? While I was stunned and lost in thought, Naruto snatched the gun out from my hand. "Fuck you, if you won't do it, I'LL DO IT!!" Naruto put the gun to his head and close his eyes with his final tears dripping.

"No, NARUTO DONT DO IT." I found myself moving towards him and wrestling him for the gun. My body moved on it's own, it all happened so fast. Obviously, I won against the weaker man. The gun is now safe in my hands. At this point, we were both panting and glaring at one another. Naruto continued to bawl his heart out again, "Sasukeeee, you're so fucking bad t-to meeee.." He wiped his tears away but they didn't stop leaking out from his watery eyes. "Yo-You're killing me but you wouldnt e-end my life?" Naruto sobbed, like a kid who was angry at his father for taking his toy away.

I didn't reply him, I just sat there with him in silence.

"Whatt must I dooooooo? When will play time end?" He weeped.

"I d..don't want to p-play anymore.."