Blood on these hands

* Naruto's Point of view *

My men handled the drugs and the earnings, as usual. I just take the profit of it. I yawned after a long day and decided it was time to head home. My right hand man, Sai, that was the driver did as he was told and drove home. The night was beautiful as the car cruised through the highway. Night lights and tall buildings surrounded us, with just the sound of the stereo playing in the background. Life was basically perfect. I, a 20year old boy, achieved the luxurious lifestyle at such a young age. Though my childhood was nowhere near perfect, my mother was a drug-addict prositute and my father was a violent alcoholic. Perfect pair huh?

I brushed away my past, as both of them died when I was very young. I don't understand life a single bit though. If I have reached perfection at it's finest, why am I far from happiness? I felt lonely and empty inside. I felt dead. And I tried everything to make these feelings go away, nothing works.

I was woken up when Sai tapped me gently on my shoulder and my eyes flashed open, alarmed. "Oh.. It's you." I calmed myself down, I must have dozed off in the car. "Yes, we've reached home." Sai smiled as he held the door for me. I got out and walked myself to my front door. While I opened the front door, suddenly a black matte car burst through my front gate and into my garden. The doors opened and masked men with guns began spraying bullets.

Oh shit! I entered my home and slammed the door shut behind me. My girlfriend, Sakura ran up to me and passed me my guns. We both bolted to the balcony where it was facing the garden, we hid for cover. Not long after, two more cars intruded my home. But my men were already alerted as I heard some men being taken out. "Oh my, who have you offended today?" My dear lover asked me, as she held a carbine close to her chest.

"Well..I offended only two people today." I stated, recalling only the bike man and the intruder. She popped her head up first and took a couple of rounds before scooping back down for cover. "Whoever it is, they sure have the guts to make a scene at our place." The pinked hair woman reloaded quickly, eager to clear this as soon as possible. I nodded, wondering who it could have been as well.

Could it be the bike man? Or the intruder? Maybe it's just someone I offended a really long time ago?

I shrugged it off, whoever it is, I will find out. I began to fire at them, Sai was behind my car door for cover, shooting at the enemy as well. "Keep one alive!" I demanded at my men, shooting down the masked man one at a time.

Finally the bloodied war was over, and there was only one man standing. I threw my gun down and rushed downstairs to see Sai tying him up. I shook my head when I saw what a mess my front lawn was in. Sai dragged him into the house and threw him into the basement. "Allow me to interrogate him." Sai smiled devilishly as he shut the door. I waited outside impatiently, hearing the familiar kind of screams and pleads once again. Sakura stomped down the stairs, "God dammit! I just planted the roses yesterday!" She complained, folding her arms and pouting.

"I'm sorry, dear. I assure you, when I find out who's the one responsible, he will wish he never ruined those roses." I jokingly chuckled, running my fingers directly across my neck horizontally. She whacked my arm playfully and giggled, "Oh you! You're way too carefree!"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Sakura shrugged as she started to skip away happily. Sakura is my girlfriend. Though, she is feminine lady, she is not afraid to get her hands bloody. Yet she's so innocent and decent like a regular woman. Maybe that's what attracted me to her. But even with her showering love onto me, I can't deny that I still feel empty.

That reminds me.. Our one year anniversary is approaching. I sure hope I remember or I'm going to receive hell.

Thinking about receiving hell, Sai just in time exited the basement, bloodied. "The attack was by Shino." He reported.

"Shino? The crazy bug dude? I thought our beef was settled last month!" I grumbled, but my tummy grumbled even harder. "Discuss later. Gotta eat." I patted Sai on the shoulder for the good detective work and dragged myself to the dining table. The maids served me my dinner and I dived right in, munching and chewing everything I see on the plate. Crap. Sakura will nag at me again that I didn't wait for her to start dinner.

"Sakura! Get your fat ass down here for dinner!" I called out to her from a floor below, knowing she will get mad. It's fun to tease her, but it isn't fun when she gets all violent. Maybe I should rethink about my life choices and what I've just done.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?" My girlfriend roared from above and bolted to my side.