You're mine to ruin

* Naruto's Point of view *

The moment I got unshackled, my body flopped to the floor. I felt weak and I felt so giddy I couldn't even stand up. I puked as Neji grabbed me and supported me while we walked out of the dark and cold room I was locked up in. "Where..are we going..?" I was so out of it, I heard myself asking these assholes but no one replied. My vision was so shaky and it felt like I was floating.

What did they do to me?

* Sasuke's Point of view *

Rock Lee, now my right hand man, bowed in front of me apologetically. "Sorry boss, the east side lost sight of Naruto." Lee was shivering with fear, expecting an outrage from me.

I sighed heavily, rubbing my temples. "Where was he last seen?"

"At the convenience store at Eastlight street." Rock Lee reported. I immediately told him to get in the car and we drove off to where Naruto was last seen at. I always had my men watching after Naruto, how could he have suddenly vanished? I tapped my fingers on my lap impatiently while I looked out the window for any traces of my blonde.

The car halted and I exited it. And the second I did, I saw the spilled instant ramen cup on the ground. I was looking at it when one of my men ran up to me. "Sir, I interrogated the man working in the convenience store. He seen two men- one with sunglasses and the other with a long pony-tail confronting Naruto Uzumaki." I stared at him with widen eyes. Shit.

I patted him on the shoulder, "Nice work." As I rushed back into the car. "Where are we going now, Boss?" Rock Lee asked while he waited for me in the driver's seat.

"We're going to pay an old friend of mine a visit."

* Naruto's Point of view *

I regained control and consciousness, my head was spinning, vision was still blurring. I groaned, getting up from the cold hard floor and held my head. What..what the hell happened? I felt so fucking sick. I tried to stand but my knees were weak and wobbly. I recalled the last moments of what I remembered and I was in disbelief. Was I injected with drugs?

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!" I slammed my fist against the hard steel door, screaming and demanding for an answer. But I hardly had an strength. I remembered how I felt, I felt like I was floating away from reality. I felt so high that my troubled life problems couldn't even bother me anymore. My body was instantly hooked on it. Deep inside, I was yearning for that feeling again.

I was yearning for that drug.

Shit.

My body began to tremble uncontrollably, my mouth became so dry as I collapsed onto the ground. I was in great pain, my body was craving for it. I had to control myself but it was so difficult. It was worst than hell. "HELP ME YOU FUCKS!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!! YOU CUNTS!" I yelled, unable to stop my body from shivering violently. "HEY, YOU HEARD ME?! H-HELP ME.." My tears began to leak out from my dried eyes even when I was so angry.

I frowned in silence, I felt so humiliated and defeated. I was in agony. "S..sshit.." I cursed as I got up and slammed against the door again. Neji finally opened the door, enraged and annoyed by all the ruckus I was making. "Shut the fuck up!" He kicked me and I instantly fell to the floor. "We're done with you. Good luck with your addiction." Neji grinned as he dragged me out of the basement.

"N-n-no. You let me go NOW! TELL ME WHERE DO I FIND IT, TELL ME!" I was screaming at him as he pushed me in the car. I kept kicking and yelling my pain, but he didn't listen.

"Here's a goodbye gift." He abruptly stopped the car, grabbed my wrist and injected me with more drugs. "LIKE I SAID, GOODLUCK. YOU'LL COME BACK BEGGING SHINO FOR MORE, YOU FUCKING BITCH." Neji laughed at me as he kicked me out of his car. I rolled out of it and my weightless body flopped to the muddy grass. But I couldn't give a damn.

Such a wonderful feeling..