You're my Addiction

* Sasuke's Point of view *

It was early in the morning, I was sleeping soundly in bed until one of my men knocked on my bedroom door. "Um, Mister Uchiha..?" He nervously and fearfully called out to me. Being the light sleeper I was, my eyes instantly opened. Annoyed, I looked up to the clock.

4:56AM.
It was way too early for breakfast. "What?" I asked him, my voice was low and harsh. "M..Mister Uchiha, you've got a visitor." He replied softly, voice a little shaken. Probably afraid I would get angry for disturbing my slumber. My fingers ran through my hair while I heavily sighed and I shifted back into a comfortable position in bed, "Tell the fucker to come back in the afternoon." I cursed, pissed off. Who the hell would come to my place at 5AM to look for me?

"But.. Sir, his name is Naruto Uzumaki.."

My eyes flashed open and I sat up immediately. I wondered what does he want from me. It's such a rare sight to see him at my front gate. Curious, I hopped out of bed and with just some skinny jeans on, I walked to the main gate. All of my men know about Naruto Uzumaki. Therefore, none of them chased him away.

Maybe I talk about him too much.

The guards opened the gates for me and I stepped outside, staring into Naruto's eyes. The last time I saw him was about two weeks ago. How did he manage to look so horrible within two weeks? He had bloodshot eyes, bruises, cuts, dirty clothing and messy hair. He looked like a mess, not to mention he lost a lot of weight and color on his face.

"Hey." I greeted coldly. I could tell he was very on edge, very emotional. Like at any second he could attack me. He was unusually quiet as his watery eyes avoided mine. He sniffed and rubbed his nose, still staying silent. I cleared my throat, "So why are you here, Uzumaki?" I demanded to know. He rubbed his forearm as he softly asked, "Can..Can I.. Come in?" His eyes still glued to the ground.

I smirked, "Of course." I grabbed his fragile hand and led him in. He seemed startled and frightened by my sudden action. The guards shut the main gates behind us while I brought him into my mansion. His eyes scanned the huge place, his eyes began to watered as he bit his lips. He must be remembering about his old place. I continued to led him in the dining area and called for the maid to start preparing breakfast. I pulled out the chair for him, after he was seated, I sat down directly across the dining table from him.

I folded my arms and leaned back onto the chair as I asked again, "Why are you here?" He looked almost ashamed and embarrassed, his eyes immediately shifted to the utensils on the table. "I..I.. Uh.. I need a favor." The blonde weakly mumbled. I got even more curious now that he had said that. I began to lean forward towards him. "What favor?" I asked, staring at him in the eyes. "You need food? Money? Shelter?" I continued.

He shook his head as the maid served our breakfast. Naruto, almost instantly began to chomp down as if he hadn't eaten in ages, though it could be true. I didn't touch my plate, waiting impatiently for his reply. "I need.. I need drugs, Sasuke. I can't.. I can't take it anymore, I'm craving for it so badly it's killing me!" He finally answered my question with his mouth full.

"Sure." I smirked once more, seeing that he was about done with his plate, I passed him mine. After he finished two servings, I offered him a bathe and he gladly took it. He spent almost an hour in the bathroom before he was finally willing to come out. I was waiting for him in bed, as soon as I heard the bathroom door open, my attention diverted to him. He was full, clean and gorgeous as usual. He finally had some color on his perfect face again and his blue eyes shone bright. He looked so good in my clothes, I could devour him in an instant.

I patted the space beside me in bed. He glared at me for a moment before cautiously walking over and laying down. I tucked him in. "Ah.. Feels so good to be lying in a bed again. I could sleep forever.." Naruto's eyes shut as he uttered. "My new bed is a piece of cardboard, and I always had to sleep on guard. The streets were so noisy, I barely get any sleep.." He blabbered on and on as he was beginning to fall asleep. "That wasn't the worst part, Uchiha.. The worst part is my body, I felt so sick and painful, it was hell. They couldn't stand the withdrawal from drugs."

"I'll get you some, but under one condition." I inched closer to him in bed, he looked so magnificent. His eyes opened slowly after he heard what I had said and the blue eyes met mine. I really wanted to kiss him. "Kiss me, then I'll tell you." I gazed at those perfectly curved lips, so soft and pink. I felt so good to be in control, I felt so good to dominate the weaker boy. Yes, I'm mean and cruel for taking advantage of this poor boy who lost everything.

And I love it.

Because now he has no one to run to but me, he needs me.

He seemed to be considering whether he should do it when his eyes moved from my eyes to my lips repeatedly.
"Well, are you going to do it?" I grinned.