Im a living hell

* Naruto's Point of view *

I was rudely awaken by a nurse, she tapped on my shoulder. "Sorry sir, visiting hours are over." My eyes flashed open as I stared at her. I had no words to say as I could only nod and leave Sai's ward. My hands still buried in my pocket as I walked out of the hospital. Dammit. Where do I go now?

I was walking to the nearest convenience store to get some instant ramen, I had to try save the payout of Sasuke's drug smuggling and last out here as long as possible. Maybe in the meantime I'll get a job and rent a room. Beats being homeless.

My life is so messed up right now, I don't know what could be worst. It's total shit.

I sat outside the convenience store and slurp up on the cup noodles with a newspaper in my hand. I was searching for a room and a job.

"My, my what do we have here." A stranger stood in front of me, I didn't even look up to see who it was. All I know is his legs were blocking my line of sight. "Get lost. I'm not a beggar or prostitute." I ignored him and continued munching down. I was finishing the last bit and drinking down the soup before the man kicked the cup off my hands.

Good soup wasted. A few cents wasted. I stood up, boiling with rage as I immediately took a swing at him. The man with a long pony tail swerved, and my attack missed. Then I realized who he was. Shino's right hand man, Neji. Before I could run, he grabbed my arm and twisted it. My leg kicked his groin, and I bolted to the opposite direction but someone else grabbed my neck and pinned it to the wall. My back knocked against the wall and my neck was being crushed. I was gasping for air as I coughed out.

It was Shino.

"Payback's a bitch?" I heard him mumble. That was what I thought when Sakura took care of him. He took out a penknife and brushed it across my face. I spat at his face, not begging for mercy at all. If he wants to end me, fine. My life is fucked anyway.

"Go ahead, kill me." I requested coldly, not giving a damn anymore. "Oh no, how could I let Sasuke's bitch die so easily? He retorted nastily, his grin so wide and evil. "Fuck you, I'm nobody's bitch." I punched him in the nose, my attack was so unexpected Shino was actually caught off guard. The grin was wiped off his face with a bloody nose. He frowned and the grip around my neck tightened, "You're gonna get it. Now you're my bitch."

He carried me and throw me into the back of his car. Neji was in the driver seat with his hands on the steering wheel on foot on the pedal while he waiting for his boss to get in. When the crazy obsessed bug man sat in the passenger seat, he immediately locked all doors.

"Fucking asshole! Let me out!" I kicked the car's door from the inside as the car accelerated. "I said, let me out you shithead!" I violently smashed the door and window but I didn't even scratch it. Was I that weak? Can I seriously do nothing on my own?

The rest of it was all such a hazy memory. I remembered struggling and carried into Shino's turf. I remembered being shackled up but that was the last thing I could recall before I blacked out.

I woke up with bruises and cuts. My eyes blinked open slowly, my body was aching and I was in deep agony. I groaned in pain as I scanned the room. My mind was still in a blur, what happened? Where am I? I thought to myself as I heard the iron door open. It screeched so loudly, it made my ears and brain hurt. My mind and heart were pounding loudly as sweat began to form on my tensed skin.

I tried not to show any fear in my eyes as I stared into the eyes of my kidnapper, Shino. "I should have killed you." I grumbled under my breath weakly. He smirked as he spitted on me, "How pathetic you are right now." He stated as Neji passed him a syringe filled with some shit. I stared at it, getting closer to my skin.

"What the fuck is that?! Get away from me!" I struggled and pulled hard from the shackles but I barely had any strength. I didn't want to beg or plead. "I said get the fuck away from me!" I yelled and screamed as the needle touched my skin. I was so afraid to die. But why?

My eyes were getting watery as I anxiously stared at the needle piercing through my skin. "NO! NO! NO! WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! LET ME GO!" I screamed at them again, but they were merciless. Shino patted my head after he shot me up, "Don't worry sweetheart, this will make all of your pain disappear."

My eyes widen as I realized what it was. The drugs was taking it's effect quickly. I instantly felt light headed, or more like high.

"What did you do to me.." My voice trailed off as I slowly lost my mind. I tried my best to control myself but it was like I could see myself but my body moved on it's own. The drugs were very strong, and it was inside me. My body immediately got hooked on it.

I'm fucked.

"Now let's have some real fun." Shino uttered with a devilish smile while Neji unshackled me.