Chapter 46: New York

Start from the beginning

Eva smiled weakly. "I missed you." And suddenly her body slammed into mine, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm so sorry." She whispers into my ears.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, hugging her back.

"For leaving you, for everything." I can tell that she's crying because I heart her stiffen and her voice was weak.

I kissed her cheeks and whispers, "It's alright, although leaving me was very bullshit but I forgive you for being a bitch, you bitch."

She lets out a laugh. "I promise after uni, we're going to live together. I promise that. Even if you want to live in Australia, in the desserts of Africa, or in Syria, or in China, or in France, or in--"

"Shut up." I said with a giggle. "Just keep your promise and that's all what matters."

She pulls out from the hug, smiling at me. "I will and I promise that." And hugs me back again.

I know, leaving me here wasn't really great but atleast, she still gives a damn about me. Does Sophie even?

···

"Have you heard anything from MJ?" I asked Eva.

She turned to look at me, nodding her head. "Yeah, he's fine. He's goin' be a psychologist. He'll be helping our problems soon, for free." She chuckles.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"How about Jessica? Any news from her?" She questioned.

Taking a sip from my beer, I replied, "She's got a girlfriend, a college student actually from my college." I announced.

"What?!" She half-screamed, obviously shocked. "I mean, I know she has a girlfriend but....what?! Her student? Again?!"

I sighed. "Yeah, no one knows except me, Yvette and now...you."

"And how did you knew?"

"Caught them kissing with me and Yvette and...we were nice enough to not say a word." I said with boreness in my voice. I couldn't give a single shit to Jessica.

"Does she know that you know?"

"I doubt it." I shrugged. "We never shared a nice word to eachother for a long time."

"Anyways..." Eva flickered her eyes at me. "We're going tomorrow right?"

"To where?"

"To New York, dummy."

Eva's POV:

"Prepare for arrival." The speakers said.

I looked at Madison who was still sleeping. Shaking her lightly, she just turned to the other side which was facing the window. I whispered in her ears, "Maddy, we're here."

She mumbled something but I couldn't understand what it was so shaking her again, a little more with force, "Maddy,wake up." I said.

She immediately opened her eyes, all widen, looking at me like if I was a murderer or something. "Could you have just shook me lightly?" She speaks.

"I did but you just turned your back at me." I argumented.

"Oh." Was all she can say.

I can feel the plane landing down and hitting the ground, I sigh. I wanted to get out of this plane real quick, I can feel vomit in my tummy ready to go out from my mouth and be ultimately embarassed.

Madison hands me a paperbag, "Here, I seriously don't want you to vomit on me nor I would want to smell vomit because it makes me vomit too."

I smiled, "Thanks."