Robb turned on his heel, about to leave when Lyanna spoke up. "Father?" She called out, causing Robb to briefly stop to turn to look at her, "Thank you."

"Just don't go too hard on your brothers, alright?" Robb jokingly asked Lyanna, both of them beginning to smile, "Wouldn't want to ruin their confidence."

"But isn't that the best part?" Lyanna responded, earning a small laugh from her father before he finally left.

Later on that day, in the Kingswood, Lyanna and her brothers walked through the woods alongside their father and their direwolves, including Grey Wind. As they came to a stop, the direwolves wasted no time running away from their owners to run freely through the woods, which they didn't get to do often.

"Go on," Robb encouraged his sons and his eldest daughter, telling them to begin practicing.

Lyanna and Eddard stepped forward, the two of them wasting no time lifting their bows to practice to shooting. Before arriving, Robb had targets laid out in the woods, which they immediately began to use to shoot.

Olyvar and Torrhen stood near them, beginning to spar with their swords while Rickard swung at a straw dummy that was brought there for him.

Lyanna turned to look at her brother, giving him a daring look before releasing her arrow. It glided through the air before stabbing into one of the inner rings of the target.

Eddard chuckled softly, just before lifting up his own bow. He drew the bowstring back before releasing the arrow. The arrow flew through the air before making its way into the bullseye, unlike Lyanna's.

Lyanna felt annoyed, knowing it was foolish of her to go against her twin brother with a weapon she'd never win against him with.

"Great job, Eddard," Robb praised his eldest son, smiling widely as he patted him on the back.

Eddard smiled proudly, turning to look at Torra with a daring look. Lyanna looked away, trying her hardest not to show the disappointment she felt at the fact that Eddard had been praised by their father while she hadn't.

If only she knew Eddard felt the same way about Lyanna always being praised by their mother while he wasn't.

The trio and Rickard turned their heads, finding Olyvar to be sparring with Torrhen. Olyvar swung at Torrhen, who was quick to duck. The blonde-haired boy stood up once more, swinging back at his elder brother. They continued to swing at each other, Torrhen more on the defensive side than Olyvar. But that was obvious. Out of all his sons, Robb knew Olyvar was the best with a sword while Eddard was the best with a bow.

Despite that, Olyvar was still no match for his elder sister Lyanna, or either of his older sisters for that matter.

Soon enough, their swords became deadlocked and the two boys struggled in dominance.

Rickard smirked, deciding to do something he'd most likely get yelled at for due to it being gravely dangerous. He honestly didn't care, though. He was six years old and was better with the weapon than any boy his age.

Being interrupted by an arrow gliding through the gap between them and embedding itself into a nearby target, everyone turned, finding it to be Rickard who had shot the arrow.

Their eyes widened and Rickard smirked in satisfaction. He mockingly bowed to them, earning an eye roll from Olyvar and Torrhen and a smile from Lyanna while Robb gave him a scolding look.

"What have I told you about doing that?" Robb scolded Rickard, much to the boy's dismay, "You could've shot either of your brothers doing that!"

"Ambrose says it's good to take risks," Rickard proudly informed his father, smiling, "No matter what that risk may be. We only live once."