48

LION'S LEGACY
48. The Golden Wedding

     That morning, it was finally time for Torra and Aden's wedding

That morning, it was finally time for Torra and Aden's wedding. The entire family prepared for the event, dressing in their nicest clothes before heading to the newly-built Sept.

Annalys stood in one of the front rows with Ser Edric while Eddard and the rest of her children were in another aisle across from them. All but Olyvar, who was on his way to the Wall and little Edric, who stayed at the Red Keep due to being far too young to understand what was going on.

Annalys smiled softly, turning and watching as Torra was escorted up the aisle by Robb, who was to give her away since he was her adoptive father. Torra turned, exchanging a smile with Lyanna and Eddard before turning to look back at Aden.

Robb shot Aden a warning glare before taking his spot next to Annalys, which caused both Torra and Annalys to smile in amusement.

Torra locked arms with Aden before walking up the steps. Aden removed his cloak, placing it on Torra's shoulders. They smiled, staring at each other lovingly as the Septon began to speak up.

After they turned to face the High Septon, the man tied their hands together with a small ribbon. "In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls as one, binding them for eternity. Look upon each other and say the words."

Torra and Aden smiled, wasting no time turning to face one another as they began to say the words.

"Father, Smith, Warrior. Mother, Maiden, Crone. Stranger." They spoke in unison and they continued their vows, Robb and Annalys turned to each other.

They smiled at each other, lovingly. Robb purposely made his fingers brush against his wife's. Annalys playfully rolled her eyes, knowing what he was asking to do. She moved her hand toward his, the two of them intertwining fingers as they held each other's hand.

Despite cherishing the moment between her and Robb, and the fact that her eldest daughter was getting married, she froze for a moment, her face becoming pale as she felt an odd sensation in her gut.

She closed her eyes, hoping if she took a deep breath, it would go away. As she tried to inhale deeply, she ended up wincing, feeling a pain in her side. She let go of Robb's hand, causing the Stark man to frown as he watched her place it over her ribs. He knew right away she was in pain, but why?

"Were we a little too rough earlier?" Robb jokingly asked his wife in a whisper, hoping it would make her family.

    Instead, Annalys turned to Robb, her expression consumed with horror, "Something's wrong, Robb," She whispered to her husband softly, beginning to feel uneasy, "And I don't think it has to do with me, I think it's Rhaegal. Something's wrong with Rhaegal."

Robb immediately frowned, not understanding how it could be possible that Annalys could be feeling Rhaegal's pain.

Even if she was, why the hell would Rhaegal be in pain. He was in the dragonpits, a place no one would dare go due to being scared of being burnt to a crisp by the green dragon.