1

LION LEGACY
1. Five Years Later

 Five Years Later

Five years had passed since the day Annalys had become queen and all seemed to be well and peaceful in Westeros. Everyone was happy, but the thought of Daenerys Targaryen arriving on the shores of Westeros remained on everyone's mind.

They knew that by now, Daenerys had gotten her fleet of ships and would be arriving at Westeros at any given moment.

Despite that, Annalys remained in a bright mood, her marriage with Robb happy as ever. They were the parents of seven children now, technically. Of course, Lyanna, Eddard, Joanna, and Torrhen were the only ones biologically both of theirs, but they treated Torra and Olyvar just like they did the others. Lastly, there was Rickard, who had been born two years before.

Torra was now fourteen. Lyanna and Eddard were nine, nearly reaching their tenth name day. Olyvar was nine as well, just a few months younger than the eldest set of twins. Joanna and Torrhen, on the other hand, were only five, but much more obedient and controllable than Lyanna and Eddard had been at their age. Lastly, there was Rickard, who was two, almost three years old.

Winter had arrived just three months before in Westeros after the longest summer the country had seen in centuries, but King's Landing hadn't faced the same weather as Winterfell and the rest of the North did. Now, that was horrific.

In their chambers, Annalys and Robb were under the covers. Robb was hovering over Annalys' body, both of them bare as Robb attacked her body with kisses.

Annalys laughed and moaned at the same time, clearly feeling pleasured, but also amused by Robb's extremely excited mood.

Robb pulled away from kissing Annalys' neck, his wife cupping his face in her hands as they kissed each other on the lips. After a moment, Robb pulled away, lightly tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth.

Both of them panting for breath, Robb smiled brightly as he shook his head. "I don't think I've been this happy in my entire life," He admitted, both of them laughing and smiling as he began to kiss her neck again.

Robb pulled the covers back slightly, allowing them to breathe some fresh air. "How did you manage to keep it a secret from me for an entire month?" He found himself asking her, placing a hand over her still-flat stomach.

"I wanted to be certain, and now, I am," Annalys responded, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips.

"Another baby, another one!" Robb exclaimed happily, earning a small laugh from Annalys, "What do you think? Boy? Girl? Perhaps--"

Before Robb could finish his sentence, Annalys placed a hand over his mouth, "Don't you fucking do it, Robb," She warned him in a joking tone, smiling at him, "Don't you say it. Not again."