Drama Energizer

My Energizer I made everyone to roll what their character is like. Then I made each student work with their group to roll for the skit they are making together. The students have to incorporate their character traits with their group mate's characters and work with the skit they rolled. Each table has to write the skit together. The performance should be preferable under two minute.

The multiple intelligences it incorporates is inter and intrapersonal skills. Everyone works individually then after they work as a group. Students do kinesthetic because they are up and moving performing. There is also the use of linguistic because the students are using language to write a story and perform the story. Logic/Math is used when using the dice to figure out each part of the character and each part of the skit.

The three ways I could use this throughout the Curriculum is using it in literature, history, and science. Math is involved within the lesson. In literature, it can teach the students about the a story being told and teach students about the parts of a story. History students can roll for certain characters, solutions, and times in history and act it out. Science, can roll for something to try out, and their role.