BBC Documentary North Korea and Kim Jong Un

1. Where did Kim Jong Un study?

a. He studied in Switzerland when he was younger.

2. Why didn't Kim Jong Nam inherited power?

a. He had committed several gabs among them. There was an embarrassing arrest in Tokyo with a fake passport because he wanted to visit Disneyland with his family.

3. What was the "confirmation" at the funeral of Kim Jong-Il?

a. It was the confirmation that the youngest son, Kim Jong Un, would be taking over power. It was confirmed about a year earlier to North Korea and the world.

4. Who was the biggest purge the Kim Jong Un got rid of in power?

a. His uncle. Related by marriage of his father's sister. HE had held a number of key posts in the armed forces in the economy. Kim Jong Un had his uncle plus a lot of his relatives executed.

5. What must people do to survive in North Korea?

a. They must prove they are loyal to Kim Jong Un.

6. What does power mean in North Korea?

a. It means that the person in the power has control over the army. At least one person believes that they don't completely believe that some of Kim Jong Un's known military moves aren't really his but something that is made up to make him seem like a better fit for leader.

7. What is the military made up of?

a. Over a million men and six million reservists. There are morale-boosting in all spectrums of all units is a daily obligation for the great leader.

8. What kind of capability does North Korea have with their nuclear weapons?

a. They have the capability of transferring weapons of mass destruction to anywhere they want in the world.

9. How does the North Korean's feel if they let their guard down?

a. They believe that if they ever lower their guard down that the major power houses will use them and used furniture of history. They think they will be discarded and walked over and ignored otherwise why pay attention to them. They want to make sure people actually care about them. Prove that they are a running country in Asia.

10. What two fronts did Kim Jong Un decide to fight?

a. HE decided to fight the preeminence of the army and apparatus of repression. Kim Jong Un also spoke openly about the country's poverty and claimed he would not be able to sleep until his people had adequate standard of living.