Chapter 3 - Hangover

The next thing I realise, I wake up in my hotel room, a piercing stream of light exploded on my face. Rubbing my eyes I adjusted to the sunlight, then scanned the room. It was a shit hole. Clothes, food, beer cans were dumped on the floor. You could literally dive into it like a pool.

I fidgeted around the bed still wearing the clothes I wore from last night. Then my head just had an outburst of pain running through it. Great, I have a hang over. Then I saw someone was in the bed with me. It was Beau, the boys obviously stayed the night. I watched him sleep for a couple of seconds. Not in a creepy way. His breathing was deep and relaxed, all the muscles in his face and body were totally at peace. His hair was messed up and slightly greasy but somehow he managed to look quiet sexy.

I studied the room and recalled that their were clothes on the floor. Which included a plain white t-shirt, blue navy jacket and dark chinos, then some really bright neon green shoes. So clearly there was someone in their pants in my room. I started to hear a deep moaning noise from the end of the bed.

I climbed to the edge to see Conor lying on the floor in very tight spiderman boxers with "MOLEY" writing in black sharpie on his forehead. I burst out laughing, face planting the bed cover then exhaled deeply to stop the laughter. "Nice sleep?" I asked, grinning at him.

He looked at me squinting his eyes "No...my head hurts!" he complained, rubbing his head repeatedly. I chuckled, then jumped off the bed to help him up. "Here, lay on the bed" I told him. He placed himself on my bed next to Beau, burying his head inside the covers for warmth. They both looked so cute and helpless, and very hungover.

Suddenly I heard a flushing noise coming from the bathroom. James swung open the door dramatically, toddled out with a towel around his waist and his head He pulled the cockatooface at me then I did it back and we both laughed at eachother faces.

"I hope you didn't mind me using the shower, but I fucking stunk!" He told me. I laughed, "No, that's fine. I think I might have one as well!". James turned to look at the boys laying on my bed. "Aww, look at those sleeping beauty's" He smiled.

"I know, they look so cute!" I giggled,

"So, what happened when we got back here?" I asked.

"Well, Jai , Luke and skip slept Conor's hotel room and Beau carried you in last night, cuz' you were so pissed, then me and Beau got bored so we decided to write on Conor's forehead while he was sleeping!" He replied "and yeah...sorry about the mess!".

I laughed, "yeah, It's fine, just chuck most of the crap in the bin" I annouced, "then it will be fine" I smiled at him.

I slowly walked over to the wardrobe to fetch my leopard print suitcase that Conor had gotten me for my birthday this year. I rummaged through it to find fresh clothes. I picked out my high waisted denim shorts, blue vans and a white tank top. Then popped into the bathroom for a quick shower and hair wash.

-------

After I came out, I felt very refreshed and new but still had a banging head ache. I peered over to see James squished in-between Beau and Conor on the bed, who were still in deep sleep. He was watching the football scores with his golden brown eyes focused on the screen, not taking them away for even a second.

"James, I'm gunna go home now!" I told him. His head gently twisted towards me. "Oh, ok!" He smiled.

I paced over and gave him a hug without brutally spaushing Conor as I did. "Cya later!" He said as I approached the door. "Yeah, cya! I'll text you!" I shouted, then snatching the handle on my suitcase swinging the door wide open.

"Yeah, you better!" He replied. I laughed as I scooped out and shut the door behind me.

I started make my way outside the hotel to get a taxi home. It felt like I haven't been home in ages. But that's because I've been hanging around with Conor nearly everyday, staying at hotels, going to party's. I was so tired and restless, I just wanted to get home and flop into my big king sized bed, snuggle into the covers and stay there forever.

I stood outside the hotel, walked out abit further to the main road to spot a taxi. I saw one just coming down, I stretched my arm out for the car to hault. When it stopped right in front of me, I jumped in pulled my suitcase next to me. I looked up slightly to see a man staring directly at me. His hair was shiny, trimmed and neat, he was tanned with a strong Aussie accent. I told him my location, he politely nodded then proceeded.

I plugged headphone in my ears and started listening to "I won't give up" by Jason maraz on my iPod. Then placed myself comfortably to face the window. I constantly stared through it, seeing everything as it past.

The hotel was only 10 minutes away from my house. So we ended up at my road pretty quickly. I pointed out my house for him to stop "just here!" I told him. "Ok mate!" He replied. He directly stopped right outside my house. I pushed open the door, climbed out, dragging my suitcase with me then placed it on pathment. I paced to the window to pay the man then thanked him for the ride, then he drove back down the steady hill.

I turned to face my house, remembering that my parents weren't home. They were on holiday in france and are away for three weeks. I was so astatic when they told me I would have the whole house to myself because now that I'm 18, I'm now at a muture age where I can look after my self, those were their exacted words.

My house is pretty grand with about nearly 20 rooms. God knows why. We hardly use any of them. My parents are lawyers and you could say they are quiet successful and are always away alot. So most of the time I'm on my own. But it's usually a couple of days their gone. But now, this will be the longest they've been away.

I rushed up to the door to, reaching in my pocket I pulled out my keys, then fiddling with them to find out which one unlocked the door. When I found the right key I forced it through the key hole then nudged the door open. I started to hear barking straight away when I stepped inside. It was my dog, Baba, he is a west highland terrier. I got him for christmas last year and I love him to bits. As he came towards me his paws made little tapping noises on the tiled floor.I knelt down to his level and scrounged up his cute little face. My next door neighbour had been looking after Baba while I was with Conor and Baba seemed happy to see me.

I left my suitcase near the door, picked up Baba and headed straight to my bedroom up stairs. I jumped in my room, placed Baba on my bed then laid there next to him. I decided to take a napp but then all of a sudden I jumped. My phone had vibrated. I yanked my phone from my back pocket and stared at the screen. For some reason I got butterflies when I saw his name. It was Beau, he sent me a text saying "Hey, you didnt say goodbye! ;) xx". I couldnt help but smile. I texted back straight away saying "Im sorry :) I didnt want to wake you! x". Then a couple of seconds after Id sent it, he replied with "Aw :) I forgot to ask you if you wanted to come to skips birthday this sunday? xx". I texted back saying "yeah sure :) x".

We were texting for about half an hour and agreed on meeting tomorrow to go shopping to find a birthday present for skip. I was quite surprised that Beau wanted to go shopping with me but he insisted and he said he wanted to get to know me more.

---------------------

Hope you enjoyed chapter 3!! If you did please give a vote and tell me what you thought by commenting below !! :) Keep updated on my twitter @Molleh_66 so u dont miss the next chapter! cuz i cant tweet everyone saying to read my next chapter! cuz my fingers are hurting !!! haha :D so please keep checking!!!!!!!!

QUESTION TIME!!!

Out of the Janoskians who would you like to go shopping with ?? :)

Comment below or tweet me :D

BIG THANKYOU :D love you all! xx