Chapter 15 - Salty coffee

Me and Alice had been waiting for the boys for about 10 minutes and Becky and Natalie were still searching for a suitcase trolley. As my feet began ache a sat on the cold concrete floor while Alice kept a look out for the boys. 

I rested my chin on my arm and my eyes were slowly closing from tiredness.  

I was suddenly startled by the automatic doors sliding open. A boy slid through pulling a large suitcase behind him. He looked slightly sweaty because of his over sized black jumper. My eyes were blurry and I tried to focus them. 

"Is that jai?" Alice asked me. I looked up at her in wonder then looked back at the boy. I stood up quickly and shouted "JAI!". The boy took a quick look at me and suddenly smiling. It was jai, "oh hey! I was trying to find you guys" he chuckled walking towards us. Soon the rest of the boys came sliding through the door and we called them all over. After a couple of minutes Natalie and Becky soon joined us with two suitcase trolleys and gave the other one to the boys.

--------------------------------------------

After checking in our tickets and giving our suitcases to the person to put on our plane we walked over to our gate and saw that we had one hour until our plane set off. Everyone rested themselves on the chairs out of breath and very tired. 

"Shall I get us some coffee?" I asked politely. 

"Yes please!" Luke replied. 

"Yeah thanks" Daniel answered. 

"Ok, Ill be right back!" I shouted, as I walked over to a takeaway shop which was called 'coffee'. 

"Do you think they sell coffee?" I heard a mumbling voice behind me. I gently turned to see beau walking towards me to catch up. The first thing I noticed was his arms, they were toned and muscular. I could see his solid chest stick out through his loose vest top. I could feel my heart beat faster as he came up to me. I quickly turned into 'cool mode', 

"Nah I don't think they do" I joked.

We walked in together and stood at the queue. It was a slightly awkward silence and I wasn't really in a mood for talking as I would still be asleep at this time. My eyes suddenly shut down on me and I knew I was actually falling asleep... standing up! My head tilted forward but I didn't stop myself. 

"You alright Molly?" Beau asked, I felt his smooth hand brush my back slowly. 

I gasped from his touch and picked my head back up, "oh yeah" I giggled, "I'm just still sleepy I guess" I smiled awkwardly thinking how stupid I must of looked. 

"Aw, you're so cute" beau squealed. 

"Thanks I do try" I laughed. 

"Oh my god I've got an idea!" Beau blurted out. 

"Lets put salt in skips coffee!" He laughed. 

"But do they have salt here?" I asked. 

"Nah, but I have some salt sachets in my pocket" He muttered digging through his pockets of his shorts. 

"Why do you have salt in your pockets?" I laughed, looking at him funnily as he struggled to find the salt. 

"We had a takeaway breakfast from McDonald's cause I hate airplane food" He admitted, finally taking the two sachets of salt from his pocket.

Me and beau were on our way back to the group giggling at the thought of Daniels reaction. 

"Wait which one is Daniels, we can't get confused" I whispered excitedly.  

"Ah shit I forgot" he stared intensely at the two cups in his hand, "it's this one" he said, as he shook the left cup in his hand slightly. 

"Ok, are you sure?" I smiled, seeing that he was uncertain. 

"Nope, I haven't got a clue" he laughed, shaking his head. 

"Doesn't matter will get a reaction either way" I whispered as we got to the group who were just lazing on the chairs resting and chattering away to each other. 

"Oi Daniel!" Beau called, holding the coffee in front of his face. 

"Thanks bro" Daniel said, taking it from beaus grasp. 

Beau handed the other coffee to Luke and we both sat down next to each other waiting for the reaction.

Beau nudged me on my arm as he saw Daniel about to take a sip of his coffee. 

He pulled his face back from the taste, making a double chin,"DA FUCK! This coffee is disgusting! What did you do to it?" Daniel screamed. 

"It was Molly's idea!" Beau lied, smirking at me. 

"No it wasn't" I smiled cheekily. 

"I like coffee" Luke blurted, which got everyone giggling. 

"Luke can I have some of your coffee" Daniel pleaded. 

"Nah bitch it's ma drink" Luke replied, funnily. 

"Just a sip!" He asked. 

"But you got your coffee" Luke pointed out. 

"Yeah? And someone" - he turned to me and beau - "put salt init" he chuckled. 

Me and beau both pointed at each other both making our selves laugh.  

Poor Daniel. But beau did say that Daniels reaction would be the funniest, which was true. If Luke got the salty coffee he probably wouldn't of even noticed and would of kept drinking it without a care in the world. 

"Now boarding gate 9" A mumbled vioce said from the speakers. 

"Hey that's us!" Luke shouted excitedly. 

"Yeaaaaaaah baby!" Beau screamed, pumping his fist in the air. I could hear the girls squealing for joy and the boys cheering words I couldn't even understand.

The lady checked our tickets and passports then let us through. 

We all ran through the small tube that lead towards the airplane and finally made it on the plane. I couldn't wait to sleep that's basically the only thing I was excited.

---------------------------------------------  

Hey guys ! Yeah I know it's really really late and And I'm sorry but I did say they were going to be ! But I can't wait to write the next chapter it's going to hopefully be alot longer than this one ! It's the one I've been looking forward to writing about :) I hope you enjoy this chapter ! Sorry it isn't very long though xx

*8 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER*

*2 MORE FANS*

*COMMENT* I love reading them :)

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes and I love you guys :) xxx